Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #157!

[DE]Rebecca

1 minute ago, EdinaMonsoon said:

are there any plans for more necramechs? 😁 either soon or 2022 onwards? or not at all? 😅

When you asked that I remembered that I still need the cancelled design for the Bonewidow when they first showed off Bonewidow on a devstream which had 4 shields and could turn into a battle bus on dash.

Any chance we'll be getting the Nox Cannon as well? Last heard both it and Ghoulsaw we're being worked on together.

Edit: also, any news on Necramech expansions? Even if the damage has to be adjusted it would still be great to bust them off the content islands completely, even if they are a bit cumbersome on regular maps.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumberTemplate_157_Dani.png

Tenno!

Our Devs are heads down on The New War, but that doesn’t mean no Devstreams! We want to sit down and chat all things Warframe with you. Of course - do keep in mind there is very little we can show of The New War to avoid Spoilers, so this Devstream will be focusing more on some general Quality of Life improvements and Q&A! We also will be discussing Nights of Naberus 2021 and looking at our October plans at large. Don’t miss it!

See you at 2:00 p.m ET on Friday, September 24 at twitch.tv/warframe. Watch to earn yourself a Veiled Riven Cipher! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Will we get a buff to the sporothix and the infested fan blade soon? The drop rate is so low. 

29 minutes ago, ITheRavenI said:

So... Does that "talk about QoL improvements" include the removal of that ignore list limit aswell?

a litle bit late now, if hundreds of users were unignored, raising the cap to 200 or 2000 won't matter beause you have no clue on who was on the list, you would need to start all over again and that means meeting the same problematic users all over again.

10 minutes ago, MartinVole said:

Any chance we'll be getting the Nox Cannon as well? Last heard both it and Ghoulsaw we're being worked on together.

I can answer that! In a devstream before the Glassmaker, Reb asked "Geoff what happened to the Lunaro Gauntlet?" in the Q&A segment. Geoff replied that "You first made me delay Lunaro Gauntlet for Nox Blaster and then made me delay it for the Ghoulsaw and now you're making me delay it for the new weapon we've been working on (Vitrica) and I can't start working on those weapons if you keep making me delay them like this. *laughing* So you'll get those weapons once I'm not being forced to delay those for another new weapon."

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

a litle bit late now, if hundreds of users were unignored, raising the cap to 200 or 2000 won't matter beause you have no clue on who was on the list, you would need to start all over again and that means meeting the same problematic users all over again.

You know what they say! "Better late than never."

Just now, KIREEK said:

I wish we did see some sort of progress regarding this. Chat sometimes gets cluttered with players quite obviously ripping others off in the trade chat and there's no one way to filter them. 

Not only that, but I've had run-ins with players quite obviously breaking the rules, instead of spending the effort reporting them all I'd rather have the ability to manually filter them out, so as to not interact with them again.

If the server DE is hosting on cannot handle some arbitrary list of names, I'm wondering where all of the money we've been spending goes to

Archived