Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #157!

[DE]Rebecca

Are there new enemy or hazard types in the works for the regular game that disrupt strategies like slathering entire rooms in rapid Viral AoEs/Cone effects or Frames that are near invincible? Like an indoor wall piercing cannon that blows a frame's head clean off with no revive :D That and things that target the Spoiler Mode/invisible frames.

Is anyone on the design team fans of the Earth Defense Force (EDFFFFF!!!!) series?

Wanted to know if you are planning to add more infested kitguns. Two is a little lacking. Also wanted to know if for when the infested railjack comes out, and yes you will need to add infested enemies to railjack, you will add some variant of infested weapons as rewards. I was kinda expecting Hirudo Prime with Nidus Prime, but i can wait. For a last thing a something that done would be a long project. Have you considered making genderbent skins for warframes? I don't mean just rearrange the bulges, but making a Excaliburia skin, A Volta and Magnet skin. The frames as they could have been have they been of the other gender, fem-exca, fem-volt and male-mag.

Thanks for the answers to this and any other, and surely more important, question anyone else may provide. Wanted to ask for far future things so you don't get all spoiler questions. Gonna wait for the stream. Have a good week :D

21 minutes ago, (PSN)SpiritNogitsu said:

"in This Town, Don't we Love it now? Everyone's waiting for the Next surprise!"

"Our man Jack is King of the Pumpkin Patch. Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King now!"

I didn't even need to look up the lyrics... Goth overwhelming.

QOL ideas and Questions

-Foundry access from relays, openworld town areas, also a queue feature/forge all?

-Omni tool teleport on player in open world maps

-Option to favorite items in Arsenal (mods, weapons, etc)

-Option to hide items in Arsenal (mods, weapons, etc)

-Access to full dry dock features to manage your railjack from your orbiter

-Host migration- Do you all have a solve for this especially with crossplay coming?

-Can turn our 3 weapon slots into universal ones so we can freely choose what 3 weapons we want to hold on our load out? So 2 primaries and 1 melee, or 2 melee and one primary or all secondary weapons so on. 

-Focus school change where we just earn one affinity for all the schools that we can apply to the school of our choice so we dont have to have all these different lenses

Sooner than I expected! In lieu of this Devstream being focused on QoL, could we get some small changes to the Warframes please? Checking the energy economy of Grendel and Ember, looking at casting animations and casting locks, etc.? We do not need any reworks or major changes currently with all the hard work you are doing for the big one, but a little touchup can help frames while they wait to get some real update.

I have a question to ask Rebecca.

When are you guys going to bring back Valkyr Prime and Saryn Prime Access/Accessories? 🥺

The reason why I asked because I really missed it out in their Amazing and Wonderful Accessories especially the Liset Prime since August the 27th 2019.

I would really love and appreciate it, if your bringing them back, if not it's okay, i understand and will respect on your choice and your Decision for you are someone that is truly amazing and Most wonderful DE that everyone ever asked for and how much we appreciate your services in warframe from the kindness of my heart. 🖤💙🥺

thank you for your time Rebecca, please have a nice and pleasant day! 😊🖤💙a46b504a465da10d0ca31fa2204a2f68.jpgSaryn-Prime-Valkyr-Prime-Unvaulting_opt.a9c42a330f7830e4fb210e5065aeceb4.jpg

1 hour ago, Digressive said:

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the dev stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified 10 mins before it starts!

RUadJmv.png

The true hero of The New Timezone War. :D

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Of course - do keep in mind there is very little we can show of The New War to avoid Spoilers

Admit it, there's nothing to show because yall have spent half your time watching tictok videos, playing vulgar card games, and eating macaroons.  And the other half of your time was wasted.

John C Reilly Seriously GIF

Hello DE and Reb!

I know you can't really talk about it too in depth - but I would love to ask Reb just a bit about the inspirations behind her VO work. I know you don't think you're a pro or anything but either you're getting amazing direction or you are able to emote more with your voice than you give yourself credit for, because so much of the cinematic world of Warframe honestly rests on the strength of Lotus/Natah's emotional connection to us, which is mostly conveyed through voice work. 

Are there any specific directions or inspirations behind the subtle difference in how each of those two personalities/characters speak? I notice the Lotus has a more caring, gentle attitude with an edge of motherly protectiveness, and Natah is very cold and regal, with an almost detached and forlorn element to her. Are you drawing from people you've heard, characters in films, or anything? I'd love to almost do an actor interview with how Reb feels about the character she embodies. I don't know if it's just really good direction and prompts in the recording studio or you're a genius - but it's such effective character work that I wanted to just say big props to the whole team, and I can't WAIT to hear what you guys have in stall for us in The New War. 

Can you review/update the arbitration rewards? Some of the rewards need to be shifted to the Hexis vendor store (especially seeding step ephemera which I have 23 of!)

Any progress updates on making the Bishamo Operator outfit gender neutral? That was promised a long time ago and my female operator needs those chicken legs which are only available for men.

And can someone please look into separating syndicate standing from wearing sigils. Changing sigils on all my frames is a pain and it limits fashion options. So many great sigils I will never use because of this. 

With what looks like a new and soon-to-be-very-controversial wings Ephemera on the way, any chance you could talk about this?

There have been an increasing number of questionable permanent holiday cosmetics, which many players would like to opt out of for various reasons. There are also many holiday cosmetics that remain temporary, which many players would like to keep and wear year-round. Currently, you support neither group: players cannot avoid many of these cosmetics, and they cannot keep many of these cosmetics. A new setting like the one outlined in this thread would let both groups be supported.

I would also like to hear about further Yareli changes. Making Merulina moddable, letting primaries be used on K-Drives, adding synergies to her mechanics, etc.

Archived