Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #157!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-09-20 at 10:54 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumberTemplate_157_Dani.png

Tenno!

Our Devs are heads down on The New War, but that doesn’t mean no Devstreams! We want to sit down and chat all things Warframe with you. Of course - do keep in mind there is very little we can show of The New War to avoid Spoilers, so this Devstream will be focusing more on some general Quality of Life improvements and Q&A! We also will be discussing Nights of Naberus 2021 and looking at our October plans at large. Don’t miss it!

See you at 2:00 p.m ET on Friday, September 24 at twitch.tv/warframe. Watch to earn yourself a Veiled Riven Cipher! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

I hope the QoL section includes OV, since that open world is broken to uselessness.

2 questions;

1) can you make requiem mods easier to get?(like higher drop chances) as this really slows down lich/sister hunting because you have to run a huge amount of void fissures to get the needed mods

And 2) will we ever get requiem level void storms and syndicate missions for railjack? You've mentioned in the past that you want railjack to fit with the rest of the game and I feel this would help to work at that goal

Edit had a couple more ideas:

Similar to syndicate missions, Maybe nightmare missions (still thinking of a way that kuva siphons/floods could work) I think it would  mixup gameplay in a fun way.

And lastly

maybe we could have requiem relics drop somethings that are harder to get or mor related to liches/sisters to make them more rewarding to open? Because theres only 2-3 drops exclusive to them iirc (req mods and riven slivers). So for instance replace exilus weapon adapters with requiem ultimatum as some players (myself included) have only gotten 1 and that was when they were givin out to players for sisters of parvos

Questions for the stream!

Was wondering with the introduction of cross play further down the line #1 will players from lets say PlayStation be able to join a clan that was founded on the PC and #2 are there any plans to increase clan size capacity e.g 1000 members per platform if players from different platforms are able to join the same clan. 

Mobile, Playstation, Xbox, Switch additional 4000 player slots for clans? 

1) With crossplay coming in the future, what plans do you've to sync up things like Baro Ki'Teer? I believe console players are ~three visits behind

2) This might be difficult to answer, but with TennoGen being different on console vs PC, what will happen when crossplay is enabled? Will we only be able to buy things on the platform the account was made? E.g. I can play my PS account on a PC, Xbox, NSW - but only buy TennoGen and Platinum from PSN

Could veiled Riven Mods get something like wreckage got? would like to play Sorties again^^

Also there are some not yet existing Primed Weapons that are only missing one BP: Bolto Prime ,Nami Solo Prime and Kama Prime

also every time i log in here, i get teased by Volt with a  Jaw Dagger

Hi, please correct the mistake of not being able to take out and level the adult kavat because you ask for a collar on it. Does the kavat not even have a collar, or do I know badly? I haven’t been able to take the kavat out of the arsenal in half a year. please, please, please!!!!!!!

just piping in we are really hoping for some clue about cross platform and cross play during devstream. Also hoping that maybe since New War is such a huge project it will be a simultaneous release for all platforms. and since all platforms will have to be on the same release at that point that means its going to be when cross play comes out but please news about cross play we have been wanting this for years  

Archived