Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NSW Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix #3

Marcooose

NSW Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix #3

Ghoulsaw Butcher's Revelry Stance Changes:
The first-of-its-kind Assault Saw is in your hands. Ghoulsaw has been out for a little under a week, and with it, our latest Melee Stance: Butcher’s Revelry. We are buffing some Combos in this Stance. More power is coming for Tenno that are out there combo’ing like the best of them. 

Rictus’ Wrath Combo
- Added guaranteed Slash status on second hit
- Increased damage multiplier from 2 to 3 of the third attack
- Increased damage multiplier from 3 to 4 of the fourth attack

Rip 'n Ride Combo
- Increased damage multiplier of second hit in the attack from 1 to 2
- Increased damage multiplier of the final hit in the attack from 2 to 3

Reciprocator Combo
- Increased the damage multiplier of the first two hits of the first attack from 0.5 to 1
- Increased the damage multiplier of the fourth hit in the first attack from 1 to 2
- Added a guaranteed Slash proc to the third hit in the second attack
- Increased the damage multiplier of the final hit in the second attack from 3 to 4

This means that as you’re engaging with Combos for all things Ghoulsaw, you’ll be dealing more and more damage. We wanted to increase the lethality of all things Ghoulsaw after reading player feedback, and felt the Combos themselves were the best place to buff a big batch of numbers to encourage use of the full gamut of moves!  This also makes it so well into the future, other weapons in this class that share the Stance would have this baseline power.

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Verv Ephemera FX being too transparent around the stomach area. You should see the FX more prominently now!
  • Fixed Kuva Ayanga firing projectiles back on the player with maximum Fire Rate.
  • Fixed Nidus Prime Larva not using custom colors.
  • Fixed Revenant Mephisto Collection diorama in the Market missing the rear-cape detail. 👀
  • Fixed not being able to scroll when viewing items displayed in the Leverian.
  • Fixed inability to use a Nidus Helminth Invigoration on Nidus Prime. 
  • Unfortunately this will only affect future Invigoration Offerings, if you already have a “bad” Offering for the wrong Nidus this will not correct it.
  • Fixed Conservation animals becoming stuck levitating instead of being taken away if another player joined-in-progress.  
  • Fixed inability to edit Locpin icon. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1280576-cant-edit-locpin-icon/
  • Fixed Defection Hack panel remaining lit and objective marker persisting after Client player uses a Cipher.
  • Fixed Boosters not including hours left when above 1 day remaining. 
  • Fixed Transmissions overlapping with the Daily Tribute screen. 

Hey DE, Do you guys know about how bad the Nidus Prime Details look on the TennoGen Skins? I really hope this is a glitch because it sure looks like one. Most of the TennoGen skin dissapears and is replaced with the Nidus Prime skin and the only thing that stays is what ever mutation animation happens because of the TennoGen Skin. Please Fix This! (I really wanna give my Nidus Night Hunter a maggot Bandoleer :/ ) 

17 minutes ago, (NSW)DangerScoops said:

Hey DE, Do you guys know about how bad the Nidus Prime Details look on the TennoGen Skins? I really hope this is a glitch because it sure looks like one. Most of the TennoGen skin dissapears and is replaced with the Nidus Prime skin and the only thing that stays is what ever mutation animation happens because of the TennoGen Skin. Please Fix This! (I really wanna give my Nidus Night Hunter a maggot Bandoleer :/ ) 

As Dani said here, this is known but will require a cert build to fix

Archived