Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My totally personal analysis on all warframe passives.

Kaichi16

SO! Let’s talk about Warframe Passive Abilities! 

What is a "Passive"?

According to warframe wiki, "Passives are special traits possessed by Warframe and weapons and that provide them unique abilities or bonuses without requiring energy.

Let's keep that in mind.

Ash: 

Any Slash Procs inflicted by Ash (from both weapons and abilities) deal 25% more damage and last 50% longer.

> Ash's 1 and 4 proc slash, so his passive boosts their damage. As slash is one of the best procs in the game, this is a pretty good passive, I’d say~

Atlas:

Atlas is immune to knockdown effects while in contact with the ground. AND ALSO: petrified enemies and Rubblers on death drop Rubble, which restore Atlas' health and, if his health is full, grants him armor ~that decays over time~.

> YO. LOOK AT THIS. THIS is a passive. It fits his theme and greatly increases his survivability. As long as you're touching the ground, nothing can knock you down! And he can restore health! bruh. I'd rate this 10/10. it's not overpowered, but it's great and really fits him. 

Banshee: 

All of Banshee’s equipped weapons, including Gunblades, such as Redeemer, and weapons equipped on Sentinels, should they be present, are treated as silent.

> ... So... That's it? Okay then... Banshee's a sound-based warframe so i guess it fits her... but it doesn’t help her survivability, nor increase her abilities effectiveness... yes, it has some uses, like exterminate missions.... maybe? 

> (Suggestion: turn Sonar into her passive. When Banshee’s crouching, she emits sonar each 5 seconds, which reveals enemies through walls and adds a small damage buff to weak spots.)

Baruuk:

Restraint is a resource unique to Baruuk that provides up to 50% damage resistance when the meter is completely depleted.

> Baruuk has this Restraint meter, which depletes as he uses his abilities (1, 2 and 3), while his 4 refills the meter. His abilities are mostly defensive, which is really nice for a pacifist, it makes sense his passive gives him a defensive boost, let him take more hits.

Caliban:

Versatile and resilient,  Caliban and allies within his Affinity Range gain Adaptive Armor that builds damage resistance against the highest damage received from enemy attacks, stacking 5% per hit up to a cap of 50%. If Caliban or his allies do not receive damage for 5 seconds, their Adaptive Armor loses 2% per second until fully removed.

> So Caliban has a broken Adaptation mod by default. It's not enough by itself and doesn't stack with Adaptation mod. You'll ALWAYS have Adaptation equiped so this passive is 100% useless.

Chroma:

Chroma possesses an extra midair jump and bullet jump. Wings matching Chroma's energy colors will form during these maneuvers.

> WOW! ... 0/10. NEXT.

> I mean, seriously. We have parkout 2.0, an extra midair jump is as useless as heavy landing immunity. Please consider this was thought and implemented in 2020. One extra jump.

Ember:

Ember gains 5% extra Ability Strength for every enemy burning with an active Heat status effect within a 50 meters radius.

> Oh... OH. OHHHHH! This is great! As far as i know, there are no limits for this, so if you have 20 enemies on fire.... THAT'S EXTRA 100% POWER STRENGTH WOOOOHOOOO. Fits fire-theme warframe? Check. Boosts her abilities? Check! Again, WOOOOHOOOOO!

Equinox:

When Equinox collects Health Orbs or Energy Orbs, 10% of the restored amount is converted into additional Energy and Health respectively.

> That's... like having a rank 0 equilibrium shoved up her butt... is this all creativity DE had when thinking of a duality frame? Not really useful, pretty forgetful, but at least it’s not an extra jump.

Excalibur:

Excalibur has improved mastery in the Tenno art of the blade, receiving +10% attack speed and +10% damage bonuses for melee attacks while wielding swords, dual swords, nikanas and rapiers.

> Excalibur is the “sword warframe” so it makes sense for him to be stronger with those blades, but… his boost is a bit weak… It’s an additive bonus so it has the same problem as Equinox’s. Fits theme, but too weak.

Frost:

Any melee assailant that strikes Frost has a 10% chance to be temporarily frozen for 20 seconds on impact.

> Frost is not known for being too tanky, I think a passive that depends on him taking hits isn’t the best… Its duration is pretty good, and it would be “decent” if it had 50% chance, but I think Frost should get something more… useful, like shield boost when hitting frozen enemies? Idk, this is just not enough.

Gara:

While standing in light, Gara's glass body has a chance to blind enemies within 12 meters for 10 seconds, exposing them to Melee Finisher attacks.

> OOOOH BOY! It’s a free Radial Blind just for standing in light! Does glass reflect light? Yes, so it kinda makes sense, ain’t it? Maybe it doesn’t seem so, but this is a very strong passive! Also, I love Gara. Shhh.

Garuda:

The less Health that Garuda has, the more damage she inflicts; Garuda gains up to 100% additional damage bonus for her abilities and weapons the closer she is to death.

Killing enemies (including assists) now increases damage by 5% up to 100% and drains by 1% every 2 seconds. Kills stall the drain for 5 seconds.

> Is… is this a passive bonus damage multiplier... for weapons AND abilities? Heh, I see. 100/10. Meanwhile, Chroma has an extra jump. Haha.

> Edit: Well... i guess DE forgot the "High Risk, High Reward" thing. This kinda breaks the synergy her 3 had with her old passive... Now it's just damage bonus unrelated to your abilities. 

Gauss:

Gauss passively gains bonus Shield recharge rate and shield recharge delay reduction for every point of battery stored in his gauge, up to a maximum of 120% for recharge rate and 80% for recharge delay when the battery is full.

> Okay, okay, shut up. I know his battery affects all his abilities, but PASSIVELY he only has shield recharge. The battery percentage affects how much of your abilities potential you can use, for me, it feels more like a limiter. What is this? Your abilities are passively weaker and to use its full potential, you NEED your 4 active? This doesn’t seem very passive to me…

Grendel:

For each enemy still alive in his belly, Grendel passively gains 250 Armor points.

> Well, it’s good. BUT. It’s added AFTER mods. It’s a flat armor bonus, and considering it requires enemies in your belly, you’re spending energy for armor. THIS IS NOT A PASSIVE. I mean, it’s Feast’s effect, not Grendel’s passive.

> Edit1: and now grendel only can have up to 40 enemies in his belly (=2000 armor bonus).

> Edit2: AND NOW GRENDEL ONLY CAN HAVE UP TO FIVE ENEMIS IN HIS BELLY. the numbers are "bigger" but... yeah, no.

Gyre:

Gyre's abilities gain a flat 10% Critical Chance per active  Electricity status proc affecting an enemy to deal 2.0x Critical Damage. Passive and  Cathode Grace combined provide up to a maximum of 300% ability critical chance.

> This is VERY good. If you use your weapons with electricity, you can stack this passive very fast and make Gyre's abilities deal A LOT of damage!

Harrow:

Harrow possesses 200% Overshields capacity, granting him a maximum of 2,400 Overshields.

> Oh I like this. Since we have mods like Adaptation now, Harrow can tank like Hildryn thanks to this HUGE overshield capacity! I’m not sure how this fits his theme, but... it’s not bad, and hey, he uses his shields on Penance and Condemn restores shields. I like this. I really do.

Hildryn:

Hildryn's Shield Gating is more advanced than other Warframes, bolstering her defenses. And her abilities cost shield instead of energy.

> Hildryn was DE’s first attempt to make a shield-user tank, and it’s successful! Mostly thanks to Adaptation, Hildryn’s huge shield capacity and shield regeneration ability makes her able to tank even high level enemies.

Hydroid:

Hydroid's melee slam attacks have a 50% chance to spawn a Tentacle that lasts for 15 seconds. The tentacle seeks nearby enemies to grab and thrash them, dealing True damage per second, bypassing armor.

> Okay… hm. It’s like 50% chance to activate his 4 on its weakest state. Some melee combos have slam attacks… This is indeed a passive. (i'm hydroid main. shut up.)

Inaros:

Killing enemies with melee Finishers will restore 20% of Inaros' maximum Health.

> No. I’m not talking about sarcophagus. It’s useless. It deals 75 true damage. You will NEVER revive using that, even with a maxed Provoked.

> Inaros has TONS of health, depending on the build, 20% of his maximum health IS LIKE 2000 HEALTH. IT’S LIKE RESTORING A WHOLE UMBRA NIDUS ON FINISHER KILLS. This is good, very mummy, much wow.

Ivara:

Ivara has innate radar that detects enemies within 20 meters and displays their position on the minimap.

> … Did she swallow a rank 3 Enemy Radar? I guess knowing where your enemies are is good for a hunter/archer… and at least it’s not a rank 0 LIKE EQUINOX.

Khora:

While Venari is alive, Khora passively gains a movement speed boost.

> Good thing this passive scales with your power strength. And that’s all I have to say about it.

Lavos:

Lavos cleanses all active negative Status Effects and gains status immunity for 10 seconds upon collecting an Energy or Universal Orb. Lavos can only collect a single Energy or Universal Orb every 5 seconds.

> OKAY. Let’s ignore lavos not using energy and stuff. This passive means he’s immune to knockbacks(the only important thing), mostly, for 10 seconds. His 3 converts health orbs into universal orbs, so this passive can be constantly refreshed. Good, good.

Limbo:

Limbo has access to the Rift plane, an alternate dimension to the normal environment, or material plane.

> Limbo’s got this total immunity to anything for unlimited time. While in rift plane, NOTHING can touch you… but you can’t touch anything as well(enemies still can body block you, tho? Does it make any sense?). UNLESS you use abilities. This concept is very cool, it restores 2 energy per second while in rift. It’s great for solo playing… but sucks in teams, as your teammates in the rift won’t be able to hit enemies unless they use abilities.

Loki:

Loki's Wall Latch duration lasts 10 times longer than normal, up to a maximum of 60 seconds.

> Uh. Does anyone use wall latch for more than 3 seconds? No? I thought so.

Mag:

Mag pulls nearby Pickups towards her when Bullet Jumping, similar to Mod Vacuum.

> You’ll mostly never play without a sentinel/companion equipped with Vaccum/Fetch, so this is pretty useless.

Mesa:

Mesa has improved proficiency with secondary weapons, and gains a health bonus at the expense of not having a melee weapon equipped. The following are passive bonuses available to Mesa:

§  +15% fire rate with dual wielded sidearms.

§  +25% reload speed for one handed sidearms.

§  +50 health when no melee weapon is equipped

> Numbers are very low? Yes. BUT, a bonus for guns and for not using a melee totally fits her theme. But numbers are too low, so you’ll mostly ignore this and just use melee.

Mirage:

Mirage has an increased proficiency when performing several Maneuvers.

·         Sliding lasts 85% longer

·         +50% faster Maneuver speed

> … why?

Nekros

A master of death, Nekros regenerates 5 points of Health any time an enemy dies within 10 meters of him. His passive also can heal Companions.

> Weak. His 3 gives him TONS of health orbs that restore 25 health, you’ll probably not even notice this passive exists.

Nezha:

Nezha slides 60% faster and goes 35% farther.

> Oh, okay, it's linked to original nezha's legend so i guess it fits his theme and it's a speed boost... (i still don't like it, but i aknowledge its usefulness)

Nidus:

If Nidus suffers fatal damage with at least 15 stacks of Mutation, those 15 stacks are consumed, granting him 5 seconds of invulnerability and restoring 50% of his health.

> This passive is what makes Nidus so tanky. His 1, 2 and 4 give him mutation stacks, you’ll probably never die.

Nova:

Whenever Nova is knocked down, she emits a neutron burst which knocks down and damages enemies in a 6 meter radius and 250 Blast damage.

> Weak. Useless. Most enemies are ranged, 6 meter radius is too small and 250 blast damage won’t even kill earth enemies.

Nyx:

Enemies are 20% less accurate when targeting Nyx (except while Absorb is active).

> Great, so each 5 shots, 1 will miss… It would be be good, if Nyx could take more than 2 shots (without absorb). Sorry for the irony, this isn't good.

Oberon:

Oberon's presence, causing allied Kubrows, Kavats, Predasites, and Vulpaphylas to receive +25% Health, Shield and Armor links. Oberon's own Kubrow, Kavat, Predasite, or Vulpaphyla also receives 1 instant revive per mission.

> So he buffs… pets? That’s it? The only useful pets are the ones that don’t need buffs, so this is pretty useless as well.

Octavia:

Casting any ability will inspire Octavia and nearby allies with her music, granting the Inspiration buff that replenishes 1 energy per second for 30 seconds. Allies within 15 meters will receive the Inspiration buff.

> Oh this is nice, some energy regeneration for you and your allies, it kinda fits the “bard”-like theme, I guess?

Protea:

After casting three abilities, Protea empowers her next ability cast with an additive 100% Ability Strength bonus.

> OH this is good, this is really good. Free 100% ability strength each 3 casts? HELL YEAH.

Revenant:

Revenant is immune to the Magnetic night waters of the Plains of Eidolon.

Additionally, when his Shield depletes, Revenant emits a radial blast that knocks down nearby enemies.

> I think he should be the next eidolon hunter, but… No. Magnetic immunity in ONE specific tileset at one specific time of day. Also you will probably never play revenant and not have his Mesmer skin on, so… useless?

Rhino:

If Rhino falls far enough to incur a Hard Landing (even if he avoids the animation, such as by sliding), the ground impact will discharge a shockwave that deals damage in a 6 meter area of effect and knocking down nearby enemies.

> Why does this exist? “Super hero landing” meme?

Saryn:

Status Effects inflicted by Saryn's weapons and abilities last 25% longer.

> This is great, Saryn’s all about status spread, so having weapons AND abilities status lasting longer and being stronger is exactly what she wants.

Sevagoth:

Death and rebirth unending. On fatal injury and entering BleedoutSevagoth's body petrifies into a broken tombstone as his Shadow manifests itself. Control the Shadow to collect the souls of 5 enemies by casting Consume via the ability, quick melee, or fire weapon buttons with a targeted enemy on the aiming, reviving Sevagoth upon a full harvest. 

> It’s Inaros’ passive done right. THIS actually works.

Styanax: 

Styanax's weapon Critical Chance bonus increases by 1% per 40 Shield points, based on his current total including Overshields. Passive bonus is doubled on Speargun primary Weapons.

> While this sounds interesting ("wow, critical chance!"), styanax only way to restore shields is through his 3 and it requires you to kill enemies. It's also an aditive bonus. 

Titania:

Titania passively possesses +25% Bullet Jump and Rolling distance. Casting her abilities rejuvenates Titania and her allies within 15 meters, granting them the Upsurge buff which regenerates 4 Health points per second for 20 seconds.

> Bullet jump and rolling distance, okay, she’s a fairy, I think it’s okay if she’s faster in air… The health regeneration thing is also… good? I guess? A bit too weak and you’ll probably won’t even notice it, BUT it’s stronger than Nekros’ one.

Trinity:

Talented in rapid restoration and emergency triage, Trinity commences revival of fallen allies in bleedout 25% faster and from 50% further away.

> Yep, with a passive like this, I can’t expect anyone to want to use trinity.

Valkyr:

Valkyr is nimble, able to recover from knockdown 50% faster and is immune to hard landings, landing with no touchdown delay.

> It's... okay, i guess? it's not bad and fits the "feline" theme... (i totally forgot valkyr existed, sorry lol)

Vauban:

Vauban inflicts 25% extra damage with his weapons and abilities, against enemies that are incapacitated and unable to move.

> OHHHH YEAH, multiplicative damage bonus to any enemy caught by his innumerous crowd control abilities!!

Volt:

Traveling along the ground between Volt's attacks (by walking, running, or sliding) will build up static energy, adding bonus Electricity damage toward Volt's next weapon attack or ability cast.

·         For every 1 meter traveled, 5 points of Electricity damage are added, accumulating to a maximum of 1000 bonus damage.

> As strong and useful as real world carpet static electricity. “Wait, 1000 bonus damage is good, right?” No. You have to walk/run/slide(air movement doesn’t count) 200 meters to get its full benefit and it only applies to ONE stance of damage. Also, can’t be modified by mods and electricity isn’t a good damage type unless it’s a huge amount.

Voruna:

Like a blood moon striding across the starlit night,  Voruna never hunts alone. Safeguarded by her four loyal wolves, she may freely invoke their protective passives anytime during a mission.

Hold down the ability button (default 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ) to invoke 1 passive into the UI indicator above the ability icons. Wolf passives persist indefinitely until switched, undergoing a cooldown, or revoked by holding down the ability key again; while a passive is selected, the corresponding wolf skull on Voruna's body glows with energy, as a flying wolf skull orbits around her.

Shroud of Dynar increases Parkour velocity by 55%.

Fangs of Raksh grants complete resistance to new Status Effects.

Lycath's Hunt imbues Voruna's melee weapon with an additive 100% Heavy Attack Efficiency.

Since heavy attack efficiency is hard-capped to 90%, the extra 10% is only visible and viable when equipped with a Riven Mod.

Ulfrun's Descent has Ulfrun die in Voruna's place when she receives lethal damage, preventing bleedout and rendering her invulnerable for 3 seconds and restoring 100% of her shields and health. Ulfrun's passive undergoes a 60 seconds cooldown after his sacrifice or when swapped out.

Passives are only available from Voruna's original abilities, therefore a subsumed ability replacement from the Helminth system will disable the associated passive.

Passives are not disabled nor revoked when Voruna enters an ability-nullifying field such as from Nullifier Crewman, or if she falls into an out-of-bounds zone.

> EXCUSE ME? "oh just give her 9999 passives, that's it. They're all pretty good and being able to change them during battle is awesome, but i dont like voruna at all.

Wisp:

Wisp weaves between dimensions whilst she is airborne, gaining a cloak that renders her and her Companions completely invisible to enemies until she lands or fires a weapon. Wisp's cloak will reactivate briefly after the player stops firing provided they are still airborne.

> Free invisibility. Why does she lose invisibility when shooting silenced weapons, tho? Still, this is very good.

Wukong:

Wukong has learned five techniques to avoid death whenever he takes fatal damage. Wukong will be randomly allowed 3 of these techniques per mission to avoid death 3 times. Each technique will make Wukong avoid entering bleedout upon taking fatal damage, invulnerable for 2 seconds, restore 50% health, and provide a unique buff.

·         Primal Forces: 300% elemental damage for 60 seconds.

·         Heavenly Cloak: Invisibility for 30 seconds.

·         Invisibility does not reveal Wukong when he attacks.

·         Cosmic Armour: Invulnerable for 30 seconds.

·         Invulnerability is removed when entering and exiting Operator form (bug).

·         Monkey Luck: Enemies killed yield extra loot drops for 60 seconds.

Stacks with other loot abilities that loot while alive (Ivara's Prowl), loot while petrified (Atlas's Ore Gaze), and loot corpse (Nekros's Desecrate and Chesa Kubrow's   Retrieve). However, it does not stack with other loot on death abilities (Hydroid's Pilfering Swarm, Khora’s Pilfering Strangledome, and   Wukong's Monkey Luck passive)).

·         Sly Alchemy: Orbs 4x more effective for 60 seconds.

> Do I really have to explain why this is good? Wukong is the most used warframe for some reasons and this passive is one of them.

Xaku:

Shifting their pieces unpredictably, Xaku has a 25% chance to harmlessly phase through incoming enemy weapon attacks, while protected by a 25% damage reduction against area of effect damage.

> Same as Nyx’s but slightly stronger? Still crappy. It only becomes usefull once he uses his 4 to get full 75% dodge chance. OH but 25% damage reduction to AoE is good. There aren’t many AoE enemies, but this is good.

Yareli:

Everflowing with the seas, whenever Yareli moves for at least 1.5 seconds, she gains the Critical Flow buff that increases Critical Chance on her secondary Weapon by 200%. Critical Flow lasts until Yareli stops moving.

> Basically, it’s the only good thing about Yareli.

Zephyr:

Striking from the skies above, Zephyr is significantly lighter in comparison to other Warframes, dramatically altering her airborne physics. Specifically, she descends slower and has improved aerodynamics which can be used to control her midair movement with greater ease and agility. While airborne, Zephyr's equipped weapons gain a 150% Critical Chance bonus that additively stacks to the bonuses of critical chance Mods.

> I like this one, fits her theme (“being light as the wind”) and bonus critical chance while airborne, making Zephyr the air master.

thanks for your attention, tell me what you guys think, if i forgot something, and stuff. ♥ oh and sorry for my bad and rude english, it's not my native language.

Edit: this is all my opinion and based on MY playstyle. stuff i think are useful and/or creative. 

Edit 2: I AM NOT SAYING THE FRAMES ARE BAD. i'm saying their passives don't fit their theme/aren't helpful to their gameplay/are just bad or too underpowered.

Edit 3: Thanks, Birdframe_Prime for nezha info, i didn't know~

Ech. Focusing on damage when we can already destroy everything no problem? I’ll take Chroma’s passive, thanks (honestly, it makes me want to actually build him; flying around like a dragon when I already live in the air from wall-bouncing and parkour seems pretty cool).

Some damage-increase-based passives are okay, but I’d hate if weird or wild passives were off the table just because they didn’t help us grind faster

edit: Also, you need to move to get the best use out of Nyx’s passive.

double edit: I did like how you linked the passive to the themes at times, like Octavia’s bard theme. I hadn’t considered that before, but it does make sense

OH, hm, i didn't mean to focus on damage and stuff. i just thought about how it is useful to our current gameplay.

like, seriously, it's one extra jump. with parkout 2.0, we can bullet jump all the way, this is 100% useless. 

but i do love interesting concepts, as long as they're useful.

(about nyx: yes, it's good to evade 1 each 5 hits, but there are LOTS of enemies, and nyx isnt durable. considering 99% of her builds include keeping absorb/assimilate active all the time, the passive is useless.)

random things i just thought: how about frost get passive armor bonus/ice coat while inside his snowglobe/standing on a frozen ground(by his 1 or 2) or when hitting enemies with his 4? nothing too OP, just a small survivability bonus. how about chroma's abilities have different effects on enemies with primary element status? (like genshin impact) using his 1 with toxin on an enemy affected by electric could remove a small amount of armor or using his using fire on cold affected enemies make a small explosion? it doesnt have to be damage, i just want something useful

19 minutes ago, Kaichi16 said:

OH, hm, i didn't mean to focus on damage and stuff. i just thought about how it is useful to our current gameplay.

like, seriously, it's one extra jump. with parkout 2.0, we can bullet jump all the way, this is 100% useless. 

but i do love interesting concepts, as long as they're useful.

(about nyx: yes, it's good to evade 1 each 5 hits, but there are LOTS of enemies, and nyx isnt durable. considering 99% of her builds include keeping absorb/assimilate active all the time, the passive is useless.)

For Nyx, I meant like, you gotta keep on the move to really benefit from that increased evasion. Movement can provide an evasion benefit (just don't ask me to do the maths; I'm pretty sure it would require constant updating as the battle flows anyways, which isn't ideal for a forum post 😋), and then the passive Evasion bonus is combined with whatever movement grants.

For Chroma, the extra jump and bulletjump sounds like it'd be pretty neat to have in the middle of combat. Most of the time when it's possible, I'm bouncing from wall to wall above  the fight to stay alive, and then there's projectile shots that, if I can change my trajectory in mid-air, may go wide.

edit: Plus sometimes I need a little more height by time I reach the next wall to bounce off of, and I've used up my double jump already to keep myself at about the same height. 🤔 Now I'm wondering how it fares with Motus Signal; I bet I could get some crazy mid-flight height

i highly suggest you try those frames first >< i mean... the frames arent bad, nyx is my go-to lich hunter and i always use chroma to kill profit taker, but those passives...

for nyx: as i said before, 99% of her builds include absorb/assimilate, which turns her passive off and is pretty much what keeps her alive. and even the ones that dont use it, it doesn't matter if you dodge 500 bullets, if 1 hits, you're dead(okay, 2, shield gating exists). it works for xaku because it includes damage reduction to AoE(and his 4 buffs it up to 75%... AND his builds usually include vitality). 

for chroma: it's just ONE extra jump, no extra bullet jump. it wont make you move that farther and let's remember he's a dragon. (themes: dragon elemental power, hunter, as wikia says). we already have double jump, bullet jump and rolling, and most maps are narrow, you can bounce from wall to wall with normal jumps. even in jupiter, you can bullet jump and roll through the largest maps and probably will cross it all. idk if it's harder to move in nintendo switch, but in pc, it's more than enough. (if you want some flying battle, i highly suggest playing titania or zephyr xD)

oh, but you still can like those and find some use, but objectively they are bad. i love hydroid, and he's a huge piece of S#&amp;&#036; lol

9 minutes ago, Kaichi16 said:

i highly suggest you try those frames first >< i mean... the frames arent bad, nyx is my go-to lich hunter and i always use chroma to kill profit taker, but those passives...

for nyx: as i said before, 99% of her builds include absorb/assimilate, which turns her passive off and is pretty much what keeps her alive. and even the ones that dont use it, it doesn't matter if you dodge 500 bullets, if 1 hits, you're dead(okay, 2, shield gating exists). it works for xaku because it includes damage reduction to AoE(and his 4 buffs it up to 75%... AND his builds usually include vitality). 

for chroma: it's just ONE extra jump, no extra bullet jump. it wont make you move that farther and let's remember he's a dragon. (themes: dragon elemental power, hunter, as wikia says). we already have double jump, bullet jump and rolling, and most maps are narrow, you can bounce from wall to wall with normal jumps. even in jupiter, you can bullet jump and roll through the largest maps and probably will cross it all. idk if it's harder to move in nintendo switch, but in pc, it's more than enough. (if you want some flying battle, i highly suggest playing titania or zephyr xD)

oh, but you still can like those and find some use, but objectively they are bad. i love hydroid, and he's a huge piece of S#&amp;&#036; lol

Hm. Well, can’t argue with someone who knows how to play the game without an overpowered build

edit: I main Nyx on my PC account, but I guess I’ve been playing her wrong

13 hours ago, Kaichi16 said:

Chroma:

Chroma possesses an extra midair jump and bullet jump. Wings matching Chroma's energy colors will form during these maneuvers.

WOW! ... 0/10. NEXT.

I mean, seriously. We have parkout 2.0, an extra midair jump is as useless as heavy landing immunity. Please consider this was thought and implemented in 2020. One extra jump.

I don't know why you're crapping on Dragon Boy but this Passive is Awesome... it's not useful but it's Really Awesome....

13 hours ago, Kaichi16 said:

Gara:

While standing in light, Gara's glass body has a chance to blind enemies within 12 meters for 10 seconds, exposing them to Melee Finisher attacks.

OOOOH BOY! It’s a free Radial Blind just for standing in light! Does glass reflect light? Yes, so it kinda makes sense, ain’t it? Maybe it doesn’t seem so, but this is a very strong passive! Also, I love Gara. Shhh.

I'm unclear on high this Passive Works exactly...

Does it only trigger when she goes from a Dark Area to Light Area... Or is the effect always active when she's in Light ?

14 hours ago, Kaichi16 said:

Limbo:

Limbo has access to the Rift plane, an alternate dimension to the normal environment, or material plane.

Limbo’s got this total immunity to anything for unlimited time. While in rift plane, NOTHING can touch you… but you can’t touch anything as well(enemies still can body block you, tho? Does it make any sense?). UNLESS you use abilities. This concept is very cool, it restores 2 energy per second while in rift. It’s great for solo playing… but sucks in teams, as your teammates in the rift won’t be able to hit enemies unless they use abilities

Best Passive In The Game !!!

53 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Another low-key nerf Banshee thread, but the op-ness of Zephyr continues to go ignored, sad.

Zephyr turns the game into an idle clicker for new players and prevents any pro player from getting kills.

its-time-to-stop-stop.gif

Leave Zephyr alone!! She finally isn't garbage tier!!!

Suppressing all of Banshee's weapons does quite a lot for survivability in group play. In conjunction with Silence causing enemies not to react to damage they take, so long as you're not the only one in their line of sight they will virtually ignore you regardless of what weapons or how much damage you might be dealing.

Some frames should get more passives, but I like some of the quirkier ones. 

Sure, some of you may not like Oberon's passive, but some of us do. Mags may not be the most useful, but it comes in handy if sentinel dies and IMO just looks cool. Rhino's passive is mostly useless, but I still enjoy it when it does activate. 

We don't need all passives to be major power increases, but I would like some frames to get an extra useful passive or two 

When it comes to Ash, he needs a revisit and it doesn't matter what anyone else says or thinks, stats and ppl`s actions proves he needs a revisit.

I say Ash needs a revisit and ppl say "he`s perfect" and get upset with me but he`s not, Ash has issues most ppl don`t know about.

The reason being because;

• People use two of his augment 24/7 to the point where they completely ignore the issues of the abilities and act like they are ok.
  • The way people use him and talk about him ("oh he can use seeking shuriken to strip armour and can kill lvl 100+ with bs) they can`t see his issues in a general sense.

I have put up a post of a Ash revisit, which is popular based on likes, views and follows also this revisit fix all the issues Ash has and drastically improves his abilities which makes you feel like a ninja. 

On 2021-09-20 at 10:52 PM, Kaichi16 said:

Nezha:

Nezha slides 60% faster and goes 35% farther.

WHYYY?

Eh, this one's themed. The mythological Nezha wore wheels of fire, which is how he travelled so fast (hence why the Prime literally has wheels). It's a general speed boost, especially with his 1 active, and even if some people can find it problematic, the 'feathering' of his Slide allows for significant speed through missions.

It's why the Tier List above ranks his Passive so highly.

14 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Suppressing all of Banshee's weapons does quite a lot for survivability in group play. In conjunction with Silence causing enemies not to react to damage they take, so long as you're not the only one in their line of sight they will virtually ignore you regardless of what weapons or how much damage you might be dealing.

does this work with specters and stuff? i don't usually play with people 

I ... actually found Loki's passive useful the other day. 😂😂

Basically I'm running an alt account, doing a full game clear using Loki alone (Don't ask why my brain comes up with this crap). I got to the Jackal fight, and obviously I can't do my usual thing of go into kiddo mode to avoid the laser walls.

But, I could get high enough up the walls and just hang tight until they did their thing because of his passive 😂😂

18 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Some frames should get more passives, but I like some of the quirkier ones. 

Sure, some of you may not like Oberon's passive, but some of us do. Mags may not be the most useful, but it comes in handy if sentinel dies and IMO just looks cool. Rhino's passive is mostly useless, but I still enjoy it when it does activate. 

We don't need all passives to be major power increases, but I would like some frames to get an extra useful passive or two 

Well you could always just keep the old ones, maybe change them a little bit, and give them something on the side as some additional help.

So, for example;

- Rhino's Passive now activates on Slam Attacks or when he jumps and lands. He now has the added benefit of 25% extra Range and Damage on Slam Attacks.

That helps Rhino keep his core theme as the "heavy Warframe", and now you can play him as a Slammer to better fit that theme without having to change the Passive much at all.

- Oberon's Passive now counts towards Sentinel and Beast Companions. While Oberon has a Companion equipped, he gains 2 Energy Regen per second each time his Pet hits an enemy for 5 seconds.

Hopefully it makes it so Oberon's Passive is a bit more universal and isn't as limited, while also actively fighting against one of Oberon's biggest issues, his constant Energy withdrawals due to how much he has to spam his abilities.

- Mag's Passive now activates from a much longer Range of 40 meters, slowly pulling any items towards you by 1 meter per second. Whenever Mag damages an enemy with her abilities, they have a 25% higher chance to drop an Energy Orb if killed within 3 seconds.

Now Mag's Passive is a boon WITH Vacuum, instead of it being an inferior version, and now it synergizes better with Mag's abilities due to it also pulling Shards and regular items together from a much bigger distance. With that, the Energy aspect of her 1 is just moved to a passive slot, since realistically Pull is never going to kill anything on its own.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Graysmog said:

Well you could always just keep the old ones, maybe change them a little bit, and give them something on the side as some additional help.

So, for example;

- Rhino's Passive now activates on Slam Attacks or when he jumps and lands. He now has the added benefit of 25% extra Range and Damage on Slam Attacks.

That helps Rhino keep his core theme as the "heavy Warframe", and now you can play him as a Slammer to better fit that theme without having to change the Passive much at all.

- Oberon's Passive now counts towards Sentinel and Beast Companions. While Oberon has a Companion equipped, he gains 2 Energy Regen per second each time his Pet hits an enemy for 5 seconds.

Hopefully it makes it so Oberon's Passive is a bit more universal and isn't as limited, while also actively fighting against one of Oberon's biggest issues, his constant Energy withdrawals due to how much he has to spam his abilities.

- Mag's Passive now activates from a much longer Range of 40 meters, slowly pulling any items towards you by 1 meter per second. Whenever Mag damages an enemy with her abilities, they have a 25% higher chance to drop an Energy Orb if killed within 3 seconds.

Now Mag's Passive is a boon WITH Vacuum, instead of it being an inferior version, and now it synergizes better with Mag's abilities due to it also pulling Shards and regular items together from a much bigger distance. With that, the Energy aspect of her 1 is just moved to a passive slot, since realistically Pull is never going to kill anything on its own.

Excellent ideas and is exactly how I would prefer a passive rework to look like. Not hitting everything, but making current passives more robust. 

With shield gate being an actual thing in the game, Gauss has one of the best passives hands down. Even without being at top battery (which isnt hard to reach) the delay reduction is insanely good since it is the only way in the game you can actually reduce that.

Also. Dont dis Volt, the master baiter, the master angler, the fisher king, the electric and majestic village provider.

a lot of passives, particularly on older frames, seriously need looking at or replacing entirely. I'd got through them all, but I really CBA right now. I think most of the passives I dislike are the same ones many other people dislike anyway. I will say that Rhino should definitely get a new one. maybe one where enemies that melee him, even without Iron Skin active, get staggered back for trying to hit something so heavy, and are opened up to finishers.

I kind of wanted one that involved running into enemies and bowling them over but Gauss and Grendel already have that. 

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nekros9528 said:

Desecrate needs to be turned into the Passive ability. Exilus slot must fit despoil. New third ability = Exalted Scythe

d6qql20-ae16ca7a-c541-4ee5-9dc8-7b1e91fe

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1266980-nekromancy-revamped-2021/

Stop, no more exalted weapons i'm getting sick of it.

What's the point? It's just another melee weapon with stupid dumb combos that can one Viral+slash it's way out of problems.

No, this isn't even creative 

Archived