Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphix!

(PSN)Reaper330011

Question

The dam orphix in Veil Proxima is try hard. It takes us 60 seconds to kill ONE, and with each orphix they only minus 8%/8 seconds!

I don’t have a Necramech my friends doesn’t have a necramech. We always transfer into the ones on the floor but first of all it takes ridiculous time to get inside, second of all, the orphix is way too hard to kill in them, they are way too weak, even with 4 people blasting it!

I spent 7 hours on this mission with different people all the time. At BEST we killed 1.

We can’t find anyone with a good necramech and we also tried to find somebody with Yareli and a good secondsry which would help…

but nothing. 

The orphix is ridiculously hard to complete on veil proxima, even with 4 people, they have so much health but STILL ADAPT, and we don’t have enough TIME. The orphix spawns way too fast so we got 3 before we’ve even taken down a quarter of the first orphix’s health…..

I still have not finished this mission yet. I want to do it to move foward and complete the proxima…

any tips onto HOW I’m supposed to defeat these bastards QUICKLY?

1 hour ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

I did say “I keep getting ballistic matrixes so I can’t rank up with necraloids” yet.

You're guaranteed a matrix tied to the Isolation Vault tier when you defeat an enemy mech inside. Select Tier 3 Isolation Vault from Mother, kill the mech (x3) inside, leave the vault, extract back to Necralisk, repeat.

4 hours ago, Soy77 said:

then i'm done trying to be nice.
if you already convinced yourself that the game suck, that is the mindset you will continue to carry forward, and refuse to listen all these great advices here, then there's nothing we can do.

"Well you can, if you have the money."
money will get you necramech. the same exact weak one like those rent-a-mechs you've been using. how to make it strong? farm the mods like everyone else. play the game, not pay the game.
before you whine more about things that you don't know, the best players in warframe rarely paid to get stronger, they only pay to look cooler. this is not your average p2w videogame.

"The orphix taking so less damage is probably the least of my problems. The other issue is me having to travel 40 meters and parkour across stuff and waste 30 seconds trying to jump across a gap in the platform to get to a resonance. It takes me like 40 seconds to get to a single resonance since they are in ridiculous places."
there's void dash that everyone been using. gauss, volt, saryn, can speed up themselves. loki, nova, nezha, can teleport. wukong, titania, zephyr can fly anywhere. there are fourteen million solutions to each and every one of your problems, if you can just stop whining for a bit and open up your mind.
also if you need 30 seconds to travel 40 meters you probably don't know how to bullet jump properly.

"Other problem is that the enemies hit me and barely hit each other. Once I come the corpus and sentients stop fighting and swarm me… keep dying."
warframe's enemies does not have friendly fire by default. in a matter of act, very few videogames code in that mechanic. of course corpus and sentients will target you, you're the player. did you expect them to play the game for you while you hide in some corner? why you assumed that should be the case, i'll never know why.
as for the "swarmed" issue, ask any intermediate warframe players what is the way to go in endgame levels. each and every single one of them will answer "AOE".
it's one thing if you learned math your whole life but couldn't solve one equation and get frustrated, right now you're like a person who barely know anything about math, refuses to learn anything, yet you keep whining about why it's so hard. learn warframe first, all of the veteran players here have gave you good advices.

"Lack of energy in the map so I can only use a ability about once."
oldest problem in warframe. again, if you just ask and listen to all these veterans with gold mines of information -instead of keep complaining, you will get your answers in mere seconds.
there's zenurik dash operator skill, there's energy syphon aura mod, there's arcane energize. protea, hildryn, trinity, nezha, ember, are just very few of frames that can generate energy or force orb drops from enemies.
and i'm not even into builds yet. by balancing flow and streamline you can let you hold energy really well even without energy-generating skills. maxed necramech flow basically eliminates any energy problem on mechs.

this will be my last advice in this thread. you can use it to overcome the obstacles and rise to the top, or just continue whining. how you want to use it is entirely up to you.

I wish I could give more than one like for your wisdom here Soy, really do.

Our OP must not have mastered the ancient art of the Bullet Jump Aim Glide...

8 hours ago, Soy77 said:

The orphix taking so less damage is probably the least of my problems. The other issue is me having to travel 40 meters and parkour across stuff and waste 30 seconds trying to jump across a gap in the platform to get to a resonance. It takes me like 40 seconds to get to a single resonance since they are in ridiculous places."
there's void dash that everyone been using. gauss, volt, saryn, can speed up themselves. loki, nova, nezha, can teleport. wukong, titania, zephyr can fly anywhere. there are fourteen million solutions to each and every one of your problems, if you can just stop whining for a bit and open up your mind.
also if you need 30 seconds to travel 40 meters you probably don't know how to bullet jump properly.

Hmm, I wonder why 🤔.

Oh yeah. You can’t use a warframe in the orphix field.

You can’t void dash or bullet jump while in a necramech.

It takes too long to get to the other side and respawn the necramech. (If you even can) 

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Reaper330011:

Oh yeah. You can’t use a warframe in the orphix field.

You can’t void dash or bullet jump while in a necramech.

It takes too long to get to the other side and respawn the necramech. (If you even can) 

thats why most people i encountered in the event used the operator for movement
and you can easy kill/destroy the things you need with a good equiped operator
unless the host client bug out of the event is still there hmm

There is one obvious solution to your problem...get a NECRAMECH! Please don't start with the grind is too long or hard, we all did it, so you can do it too.  I am pretty sure you are going to need a Necramech for the upcoming New War, so might want to concentrate on getting a Necramech and stop worrying about completing missions nodes in Railjack,  especially since they don't even matter when trying to obtain access to Arbitration or Steel Path.

Have a pleasant tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

There is one obvious solution to your problem...get a NECRAMECH! Please don't start with the grind is too long or hard, we all did it, so you can do it too.  I am pretty sure you are going to need a Necramech for the upcoming New War, so might want to concentrate on getting a Necramech and stop worrying about completing missions nodes in Railjack,  especially since they don't even matter when trying to obtain access to Arbitration or Steel Path.

They don’t do matter because… 🤔 ok let’s seeeee…..

I have Arbitrations already…..

hmm what else? Oh yeah

I have STEEL PATH too…..

Anything else? Wait YESS

Ambassador farm (just wanna test it), thats the whole reason I’m doing the veil,proxima…

More?

Veil proxima = rarer railjack part drops.

ok I really don’t get it here I never said

”I refuse to get a necramech” just look at all my messages and I said nothing like that.

I did say “I keep getting ballistic matrixes so I can’t rank up with necraloids” yet. I’ve been trying since last week to get a necramech so I was just wondering “Is there any smart, cheesy way to do it other than using a necramech”? 
Which is why I made this thread.

I’m still farming it and I don’t know how on earth you got to implying that I’m too lazy to even try and get a necramech. 

As for bullet jumping where did I put “I don’t know how to bullet jump” anywhere?

I know how to bullet jump, who doesn’t?

I know how to void dash it’s ez af,

Its been several months since I did heart of Deimos necramech tutorial so instead of screaming that I don’t know anything can you actually be useful and start answering my questions?

I said I don’t know how to travel long distances/make giant jumps with a necramech. Been trying to figure it out but can’t. 

If there’s no other way then just say “No”. Is it that hard? Why’d you have to make 2 pages out of saying that I have 0 idea what I’m talking about.

I was undergeared, you said that already. I didn’t ignore your advice (again where did that come from)? Instead of repeating the same message 10 times start answering my questions please, thanks.

1 hour ago, Keiyadan said:

thats why most people i encountered in the event used the operator for movement
and you can easy kill/destroy the things you need with a good equiped operator
unless the host client bug out of the event is still there hmm

Yes but that’s not my problem. The problem is my operator dies before I can destroy the resonance. 

Please don’t start talking about my operator being weak, every time I void dash to a resonance I get attacked by 15 enemies while destroying it. Then I try to come back, die again until sentients control is up 20% 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Giant jumps with a Mech: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Necramech_Hydraulics

Brilliant especially on a Bonewidow (imo). 

Ooo. Thanks. Well that HELPS.

Thanks but wasn’t there a way on voidrig to do some sort of shoulder dash thing? I remember it in heart of Deimos when you was using snake? (I sound like a houseelf)

Correction: I remember it in hear of Deimos when we were using snake (Vilcor’s voidrig).

4 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

Sure kid, you know so much more than everyone else here telling you that it's easy if you put the work in.

If you're so keen on ignoring the many pointers you've been given so far, why even write here ?

Correct.

The solution was said in the first few responses. It isnt really a debate. The guy is not geared for this content.

18 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

You're guaranteed a matrix tied to the Isolation Vault tier when you defeat an enemy mech inside. Select Tier 3 Isolation Vault from Mother, kill the mech (x3) inside, leave the vault, extract back to Necralisk, repeat.

Yeah I know. I just keep getting ballistics and rarely orientations.. weird.

43 minutes ago, (PSN)Luke_Zakalwe said:

They both do, but..... it won't help you with the ledges.

Both Mechs fall like a rock when dashing over Corps geometry ledges.

^

Yeah that’s what my main problem.

But still, that mod will make it slightly easier.

Even when I jump the necramech somehow gets pushed back by a small rail/ ledge..

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PSN)Reaper330011:

Yes but that’s not my problem. The problem is my operator dies before I can destroy the resonance. 

Please don’t start talking about my operator being weak, every time I void dash to a resonance I get attacked by 15 enemies while destroying it. Then I try to come back, die again until sentients control is up 20% 

weak what does weak mean if you die while doing it while others not that just means you could and maybe should improve that parts like others already did

and rota c is only like what 12 orphix so that should be doable

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Either you have a bug or there's a misunderstanding on your end.

If you starting from Necralisk you should see this with Mother

Spoiler

E46LWOM.jpg

If you're starting from Cambion Drift you should be at Mother south of The Abscess seeing this.

Spoiler

TnsCrq0.jpg

oE7UyrI.jpg

The bottom left is the Isolation Vault Bounty and the bottom middle is the Arcana Bounty. When you complete the Isolation Bounty, it gets removed from Cambion Drift-Mother Bounty UI and all you're left with is the Arcana. Are you sure that you haven't been selecting the Arcana Bounty and mistaken that as Isolation Vault (Tier 3) Bounty?

35 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Either you have a bug or there's a misunderstanding on your end.

If you starting from Necralisk you should see this with Mother

Hide contents

E46LWOM.jpg

If you're starting from Cambion Drift you should be at Mother south of The Abscess seeing this.

Hide contents

TnsCrq0.jpg

oE7UyrI.jpg

The bottom left is the Isolation Vault Bounty and the bottom middle is the Arcana Bounty. When you complete the Isolation Bounty, it gets removed from Cambion Drift-Mother Bounty UI and all you're left with is the Arcana. Are you sure that you haven't been selecting the Arcana Bounty and mistaken that as Isolation Vault (Tier 3) Bounty?

No… I know the isolation vaults reward orientation matrixes as common and you can only find it in 5e necralisk once you’ve completed one. 

1 hour ago, Keiyadan said:

weak what does weak mean if you die while doing it while others not that just means you could and maybe should improve that parts like others already did

and rota c is only like what 12 orphix so that should be doable

Weak as in lack of durability (do operators have armor?), weak as in lack of abilities and damage.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Clearly you've been doing something wrong in your Matrix farming. Here some info to help you farm:

Orokin Orientation Matrices are a common reward in the Isolation Vault bounties offered by Mother.
One is also a guaranteed to drop by killing the Necramech guarding the Tier 1 Isolation Vault.

You will need to collect 15 Animus Matrices to upgrade to Level 3 so here is that info:

Orokin Animus Matrices are a rare reward in the Isolation Vault bounties offered by Mother.
Guaranteed to drop from all 3 Necramechs guarding the Tier 3 Isolation Vaults.

I never said you were lazy nor have I questioned your bullet-jumping skills.  There are Arcanes to aid in your Operators Surviving better ( i.e. - Arcane Husk, Vigor are easy to acquire from the Onko in Cetus) or using a Focus School such as Vazarin, or many other tricks but most of these things require work and/ or grind.  There is no cheesy way of completing the Veil Tier Level of Orphix Missions, you just have to be prepared because they are designed that way.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

Clearly you've been doing something wrong in your Matrix farming. Here some info to help you farm:

Orokin Orientation Matrices are a common reward in the Isolation Vault bounties offered by Mother.
One is also a guaranteed to drop by killing the Necramech guarding the Tier 1 Isolation Vault.

You will need to collect 15 Animus Matrices to upgrade to Level 3 so here is that info:

Orokin Animus Matrices are a rare reward in the Isolation Vault bounties offered by Mother.

I never said you were lazy nor have I questioned your bullet-jumping skills.  There are Arcanes to aid in your Operators Surviving better ( i.e. - Arcane Husk, Vigor are easy to acquire from the Onko in Cetus) or using a Focus School such as Vazarin, or many other tricks but most of these things require work and/ or grind.  There is no cheesy way of completing the Veil Tier Level of Orphix Missions, you just have to be prepared because they are designed that way.

When I started talking about bullet jumping I was talking base doff what everybody said.

There is no cheesy way of completing the Veil Tier Level of Orphix Missions, you just have to be prepared because they are designed that way.

So necramech is the only option right and there’s no other way? Okay, thanks.

Hmm…. Maybe I’ve accidently been doing the tier 2 over and over again? Not sure…

Honestly, as someone who ran Orphix Venom a lot (full runs over and over), I find the star chart versions very, very difficult as well. I feel like the spawning being sped way up compared to the event makes it very challenging to get through without an experienced and well-geared team. I barely managed to clear those nodes with randoms, but I don't quite know how to actually farm them now.

Lots of great advice was already posted, but, a few details that helped me in the event and will hopefully help you here:
 -Like most gear, Necramechs need mods to be good, which is why you'll unfortunately have to get your own mech. Some of the mods are in Loid's shop (thank goodness), others are Isolation Vault mech drops only. They do make a difference. You can use them in all Railjack missions too, so they're useful for more than just Orphixes. A good build will take a few forma to get them to lv 40, Mausolon can also hit pretty hard if modded well. 

-Voidrig is your DPS. Arquebex deals ridiculous damage and is very good for clearing adds and shooting the Orphixes. Bonewidow is nearly unkillable at high levels thanks to Meathook - it disables an enemy (I love yoinking Battalysts from doing their laser show) and gives you healing that scales with the impaled enemy's level. I haven't used her sword for Orphix DPS much though, but it's still great for killing adds.

-Fluctus trivializes Resonators. It has infinite punchthrough, so whenever you see a marked Resonator, you can just shoot in its general direction through a wall. Saves a ton of time and feels almost mandatory in the star chart. It's good to have someone in a team with a Fluctus, but it's not as good for DPS, so someone else is better off with good ol' Mausolon. Also, you can just mech-melee a resonator if it's right next to you, gets rid of it fast.

-Energy is a difficult thing to manage without stuff like Arcane Energize. I had to get mine from the event (and it made a ton of difference, even when low-ranked), so other strategies were Protea's Dispensary (that can be conveniently infused into other Warframes if you subsume Protea into your Helminth) and Hildryn's Aegis Storm. 

-General Necramech healing is near impossible now since DE removed all that worked in the event IIRC (correct me if I'm wrong). There's Necramech Repair, but it isn't very easy to get (4% from a mob that spawns in an infested pit Isolation Vault puzzle). Voidrig shields break very fast and eat through your energy on recast like crazy. That part is still hard. Bonewidow will do a better job at survivability since she can heal herself.

-Get Necramech mobility mods. Necramech Hydraulics really help traverse Corpus ships. Sliding, while very difficult to learn at first, is of huge help when traversing between rooms and near an Orphix. 

Getting a Necramech into a good shape is a very lengthy and grindy process, but it pays off. Getting some mods is a pain. Getting a mech might be a pain if RNG decided to turn its back on you. Leveling a mech now that you don't have Orphix Venom (and releveling it several times after formaing) is difficult but probably still feasible in RJ or open worlds. RJ Orphix is harder than Orphix Venom, so you'd have to come fairly well-prepared. I got my stuff in shape during the event and the mech saves me a lot in open worlds now (being immune to Tusk Thumpers' stomps is very satisfying, for example). Powergrinding it would probably be debilitating, so I'd recommend spacing it out between other stuff to preserve some sanity.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

8 hours ago, TheDarkness506 said:

Honestly, as someone who ran Orphix Venom a lot (full runs over and over), I find the star chart versions very, very difficult as well. I feel like the spawning being sped way up compared to the event makes it very challenging to get through without an experienced and well-geared team. I barely managed to clear those nodes with randoms, but I don't quite know how to actually farm them now.

Lots of great advice was already posted, but, a few details that helped me in the event and will hopefully help you here:
 -Like most gear, Necramechs need mods to be good, which is why you'll unfortunately have to get your own mech. Some of the mods are in Loid's shop (thank goodness), others are Isolation Vault mech drops only. They do make a difference. You can use them in all Railjack missions too, so they're useful for more than just Orphixes. A good build will take a few forma to get them to lv 40, Mausolon can also hit pretty hard if modded well. 

-Voidrig is your DPS. Arquebex deals ridiculous damage and is very good for clearing adds and shooting the Orphixes. Bonewidow is nearly unkillable at high levels thanks to Meathook - it disables an enemy (I love yoinking Battalysts from doing their laser show) and gives you healing that scales with the impaled enemy's level. I haven't used her sword for Orphix DPS much though, but it's still great for killing adds.

-Fluctus trivializes Resonators. It has infinite punchthrough, so whenever you see a marked Resonator, you can just shoot in its general direction through a wall. Saves a ton of time and feels almost mandatory in the star chart. It's good to have someone in a team with a Fluctus, but it's not as good for DPS, so someone else is better off with good ol' Mausolon. Also, you can just mech-melee a resonator if it's right next to you, gets rid of it fast.

-Energy is a difficult thing to manage without stuff like Arcane Energize. I had to get mine from the event (and it made a ton of difference, even when low-ranked), so other strategies were Protea's Dispensary (that can be conveniently infused into other Warframes if you subsume Protea into your Helminth) and Hildryn's Aegis Storm. 

-General Necramech healing is near impossible now since DE removed all that worked in the event IIRC (correct me if I'm wrong). There's Necramech Repair, but it isn't very easy to get (4% from a mob that spawns in an infested pit Isolation Vault puzzle). Voidrig shields break very fast and eat through your energy on recast like crazy. That part is still hard. Bonewidow will do a better job at survivability since she can heal herself.

-Get Necramech mobility mods. Necramech Hydraulics really help traverse Corpus ships. Sliding, while very difficult to learn at first, is of huge help when traversing between rooms and near an Orphix. 

Getting a Necramech into a good shape is a very lengthy and grindy process, but it pays off. Getting some mods is a pain. Getting a mech might be a pain if RNG decided to turn its back on you. Leveling a mech now that you don't have Orphix Venom (and releveling it several times after formaing) is difficult but probably still feasible in RJ or open worlds. RJ Orphix is harder than Orphix Venom, so you'd have to come fairly well-prepared. I got my stuff in shape during the event and the mech saves me a lot in open worlds now (being immune to Tusk Thumpers' stomps is very satisfying, for example). Powergrinding it would probably be debilitating, so I'd recommend spacing it out between other stuff to preserve some sanity.

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

Thanks for all this but is arquebex a exalted ability weapon (from voidrig 4) or a custom weapon?

Other than that you’ve told me everything I need to know.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

Thanks for all this but is https://www.facebook.com/DISCOt3ch1a exalted ability weapon (from voidrig 4) or a custom weapon?

Other than that you’ve told me everything I need to know.

The Arquebex is Voidrig's Weapon you get when you activate his Guard Mode Ability.  It uses the Archgun Mods and will show up as a separate weapon in the Arsenal upon obtaining access to his Guard Mode Ability. A useful Tip is to put the ArchGun Mod for Fire Rate called Automatic Trigger on it and it will destroy anything quickly!

36 minutes ago, (XBOX)sinamanthediva said:

The Arquebex is Voidrig's Weapon you get when you activate his Guard Mode Ability.  It uses the Archgun Mods and will show up as a separate weapon in the Arsenal upon obtaining access to his Guard Mode Ability. A useful Tip is to put the ArchGun Mod for Fire Rate called Automatic Trigger on it and it will destroy anything quickly!

Alright. Thanks for that.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

-_- I tried getting 7 different people. With very good necramechs. Lack of damage was still a problem.

Your definition of a good Necramech might be a little different than what is needed for the Orphix missions.  You need to build the Arquebex for Corrosive damage as well as the weapon you have on the Necramech, ( preferably the Fluctus ) otherwise it will be much more work to destroy the Orphix and any Sentients that you encounter.  The reason for the Fluctus being mentioned by several people in this thread, is that it can easily destroy the Resonators because the infinite punch thru can hit them thru walls or whatever; as they are sometimes located in inconvenient locations.  It's all about Speed Killing in the Orphix missions so every little bit of extra time you can get from killing quickly from a well prepared team, will enable your success.

Good Luck and have a pleasant tomorrow!

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

I don’t have a Necramech my friends doesn’t have a necramech. We always transfer into the ones on the floor but first of all it takes ridiculous time to get inside, second of all, the orphix is way too hard to kill in them, they are way too weak, even with 4 people blasting it!

So wait...

You're complaining about the difficulty of these missions but neither you nor your friend is properly equipped for it? What?

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Reaper330011 said:

any tips onto HOW I’m supposed to defeat these bastards QUICKLY?

Get your own Necramech... Use Fluctus for the things that spawn and high damage (arquebex) for the orphix itself.

Veil Proxima Orphix missions require a fully geared crew to complete up to C rotation (if that's your goal). Using the random junker mechs you find in the mission is not the right way to do it.

Archived