Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orphinx Veil Proxima - Sentient Spawning problem

(PSN)hoppou0044

Recently returned to Warframe, I aimed to hunt for the Ambassador blueprints, 3 parts downed, one to go... until i reached Orphinx map in Veil Proxima. Straight to point would be: the continuous spawning of the Sentients, which rapidly increased the Sentient Control. After defeating the first one, the second already spawned, the third starts to emerged as well. Then the mission just kicked me in the nuts with "Mission Fail". Playing Solo on this mission is a guaranteed failure, it is a mood killer

Your objective is only the orphix, not the sentients around. Picking Fluctus as weapon allows you to pick red nodules through walls and floors so the eye will speed up to open. Then bombard it with Arquebex or the exalted blade. Anyway this mission is too fast for solo. I think I managed to reach 7th Orphix at best before I ran out of time. Get as far as you can, you should be able to extract after 2nd Orphix done if I remember correctly.

15 hours ago, (PSN)hoppou0044 said:

Of course, this is my own mechs, both Voidrig lvl34 and Bonewidow lvl30. 

Sorry I've just seen a half dozen complaints yesterday alone with people complaining about the difficulty without a mech of their own.

11 hours ago, (PSN)hoppou0044 said:

Thank you for your advice. Though hearing from various content creators, DE didn't fix this mission since the event, they just pasted it 

If this is an issue now it's a new issue I could solo the hardest node in the event with bonewidow without ever coming close to failing going to mission completion.

I know in the lower level nodes I've played that the orphixes spawn way faster than they did in the event. I haven't gone back to try them again because of the bug (now fixed) where orphixes didn't have clipping so hitting them with ironbride with next to impossible.

Archived