Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavation power cells

(PSN)FISSION-X-MAILED

Just did an excavation mission where it took me 15mins to get 200pts because no power cell carriers are spawning or went in sight.  I'm well aware that this problem has been plaguing players for years.  A simple fix could've corrected this years ago, yet I'm still seeing multiple posts regarding this issue just weeks ago.  Is this intentional DE?  Are you guys sadistic or something?

This very mission type was the literally the last mission I played before I stopped logging in Last Year.... Infact I actually Located Exactly where the Enemies Got Stuck...

For some reason the AI was trying to Walk Through Solid Walls for some Reason....

Yeah... I just couldn't do it anymore... It's this combined with so many Other issues that made me feel like it was a big fat Waste of time...

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

This very mission type was the literally the last mission I played before I stopped logging in Last Year.... Infact I actually Located Exactly where the Enemies Got Stuck...

For some reason the AI was trying to Walk Through Solid Walls for some Reason....

Yeah... I just couldn't do it anymore... It's this combined with so many Other issues that made me feel like it was a big fat Waste of time...

I’ve had this issue too. Stopped playing for about 1/2 months because of it…

They try to walk through walls, don’t spawn, or don’t show up. Just give us a marker for the enemies with energy cells… like I spent 45 minutes searching for a power cell in a Deimos bounty because too hard to find…

2 hours ago, (PSN)FISSION-X-MAILED said:

Are you guys sadistic or something?

Let’s see,

April 14th was unforgivable.

Drop Pools cause unhealthy levels of salt 

ridiculous grinding and less than satisfactory rewards

Simple bugs that ruin a mission, 

Unfixed bugs that get annoying after a while and shouldn’t take much effort to fix,

Extended Bugframe

Drop pools that make people break the screen

Lack of explanations/underexplained content

So many flaws…

so much effort….

and you barely get anything in the end…

so yes, I think so.

3 hours ago, (PSN)FISSION-X-MAILED said:

Just did an excavation mission where it took me 15mins to get 200pts because no power cell carriers are spawning or went in sight.  I'm well aware that this problem has been plaguing players for years.  A simple fix could've corrected this years ago, yet I'm still seeing multiple posts regarding this issue just weeks ago.  Is this intentional DE?  Are you guys sadistic or something?

This issue usually happens where a lot of mobs spawn elsewhere in the map and/or get stuck, any player that is away from the Extraction point and some times companions may draw mobs away from where they are needed, same for the Battery ones. Also, from what i could notice, the number of cells on the floor also affects the spawn of the battery carrying one too so its usually a good idea for you to carry one on your frame and one with your Operator towards the new excavation site to give it an extra boost should you need to wait longer or run back to grab more.

Good thing we dont also have to keep a Scanner tower active to find the excavation sites like we had to when Excavation missions was first introduced.

Archived