Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your favourite element?

sauceyboii11

🤔 It’s hard to choose; I like Lightning, I like Radiation, I like DoTs.

Hm. I’d have to go with Gas; I love killing my victims with DoTs in any game, and Gas is that, with radius. I often use the Atomos with a Toxin element and full status just to choke everyone to death.

edit: At the moment I’m leveling a Deimos kitgun secondary that has explosive toxin rounds; I use the Deimos arcane that can leave a little pool of fire after killing a target as well as the arcane that gives me weapon damage for standing in it; the fire element combines with the toxin and I Gas all the Infested that come out of the Plaguestar Boil. I love it!

Radiation has very usefull procs (cc my enemies).

Magnetic usefull vs corpus (and shields in general)

Not a fan of Toxin, nor viral, nor Gas. Not a fan of poisons used in battle in general, but alas Viral is Viral in Warframe, sooo...

Fire is dope.

Electricity is decent damage and CC.

Cold could be waaay better if with enough procs enemies were frozen solid and broken into pieces.

Corrosive is ok i guess, not great not terrible.

For lich and sister weapons, magnetic is my fav.

Other than that, ever since DE released Internal Bleeding, my fav element is HAMMER ByT7x8O.png!!

In case you were wondering, Hammer is a REAL element!

Spoiler

8W22OEd.jpg

In real life tho... I just put Firal on everything. Yes, Firal is a real element too! 

4 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

Gas/Electric has been growing on me, it's low-key kinda fantastic on Khora. There's a bit of a harsher ramp-up but once it's going it's extra devastating for groups, especially when you actually use Ensnare.

I use Ensnare :highfive:. I've been putting Gas on my Scourge and Athodai combo. Feels pretty good! Gas/Electric is amazing crowd control on Firestorm Proboscis Cernos.

Electric. Fun radial proc, and the ability to hit weak points can make it quite impressive. 

I  like Gas too for the same reasons, and it's quite fun on Banshee.  But in my mind it will always be completely overshadowed by the previous Gas proc.   /sheds a tear for 2019 Mustard Gas Vulkar...

for basic elements, I like Heat, it's both fun and effective at armor stripping.

for Complex elements, I like Radiation and Viral, dabbling in Gas every now and then. like everyone else, I really wish Blast wasn't total garbage, warframe is the only game I know where using explosives actually nerfs you and I hate to see it.

Archived