Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem with the main account

___-MERCY-___

Question

An unpleasant fate befell me.

The main account was blocked (rank 29, a lot of things, a huge amount of investment of money, time and effort). Once, having entered the game, I found the inscription: “Your account has been blocked until 2035. ran to support, but ... it is also blocked. I asked my friends to check the profile in the game, it is not displayed.

I wrote in support from this account. They wrote the reason: selling and transferring the account to another player. But the problem is my account, it was rocked by me personally, I can tell everything about the acc, they didn't even listen to me. Later, they completely blocked access to support from this account.

I've been trying to unblock my account for over half a year. Tell me, can anyone come across such a problem? 
How can it be solved? I am ready for everything that is possible and impossible. This account is very important and valuable to me. If necessary, I am even ready to provide scans of documents.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

7 answers to this question

The "Main Account" issue is something that shouldn't happen... If there is no other account involved.

If support has effectively blocked all communication attempts coming from the main account, its probably best to simply use your new one and avoid making the same mistake that caused your main account to be blocked.

There is no player here that can help you solve your problem.

7 минут назад, Keiyadan сказал:

if the support will not help you noone can you could only wait till 2035 and i dont thing that will be a good option

i mean you could consult a lawyer about it but it should be a problem to reach anything or at least i would not be worth it most likely

Thanks, but I don't think this is the best option. I would like to return access to the account in a standard way.

I'm trying to figure out what to do to get my account back and how I can prove that it's mine. 

4 минуты назад, Uhkretor сказал:

The "Main Account" issue is something that shouldn't happen... If there is no other account involved.

If support has effectively blocked all communication attempts coming from the main account, its probably best to simply use your new one and avoid making the same mistake that caused your main account to be blocked.

There is no player here that can help you solve your problem.

I understand your statement that there is no such player. Is there such a topic on the forum, where can I write about it?

vor 28 Minuten schrieb ___-MERCY-___:
I understand your statement that there is no such player. Is there such a topic on the forum, where can I write about it?

noone on the forum can help you with that as members of DE will most likely not do something here since they trust their support to handle such things and as i sad the support closed you out for anything there is no way you can do that on a "normal" way
so either You get a lawyer to look into it or you just say thats it than there is nothing anyone will or can do.

Archived