Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My First lich kill and first bug: Perform execution to kuva lich with correct sequence but it don't give me option to choose kill to get his weapon or show mercy [With img]

Char-Aznable

Here we can see all requiem mods is in correct sequence and light up which I have performed a successful kill to a kuva lich. However, I don't have any option to choose after I executed the lich. This is my first kill to the lich and I thought I could choose the weapon or show mercy after. It didn't show any of it at the end till I completed the whole mission.

Apart from this, I found the requiem mods level decrease to 2. I started to doubt that maybe a bug then I watched some kuva lich execution youtube video to compare with my condition.

I realize that is a BUG! Therefore I come for help. If there is any player got the same issue, plz share your case and give me some advices. After hours and hours farming to get step by step closer getting a kuva lich weapon, It smashs my passion to Warframe (bugframe). =[ 😭

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5jJmx0n.jpg[/img]

Fortunately this isn't a bug. Once you've found the three correct mods to use and use them on your lich, they will travel to the Proxima region in railjack. There you have to go through the mission and then your lich will spawn on the ship. Once defeated, that's when you get the option to kill or capture.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got the exact same bug i used parazon on my lich all three mods used a charge and one even broke because it had only one left. I should have had an option to vanquish or convert i had nothing to chose. Now I'm left with the lich that should be vanquished still in my system AND I don't have the last requiem mod anymore AND I'm supposed to do railjack now?!? which I don't even have unlocked

Image:
sWCeQa6.png

So I  have a level 5 lich on Kuva Fortress. He is maxed out. I know all the sequence in the correct order. But at the end it doesn't let me choose as well. Icon still there. Team mates/Squad still see it. I pray it goes to the RailJack mission but it doesn't. 

really? come on

Archived