Community Stream Schedule: September 27 - October 1

[DE]Dudley

RemoteStreamPage_EveryDay_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

**Please note: Prime Time is postponed in respect of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation. See you next week!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Cetus & Plains Grab Bag:

• Hai Luk Noggle Statue
  • Hok Noggle Statue 
  • Konzu Noggle Statue
  • Tusk Thumper Doma Floof

Cetus and Plains Grab Bag.png

**You may only claim this drop a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Hi Tenno,

As always here are the stream times for other time zones around the world.

Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Please note that I am now adding the international community stream to the schedule, this stream is on a different Twitch channel: twitch.tv/warframeinternational

Update: As posted on Twitter, Thursday’s stream is postponed until next week in respect of National Day for Truth and Reconciliation.

MJxUScY.png

On 2021-09-22 at 7:18 PM, [DE]Dudley said:

1vLbzQOYFNzMcKyrvdZ62mIX9VJ_9D4NSz2XqSRS

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops! This week, all live streams offer a Cetus & Plains Grab Bag:

• Hai Luk Noggle Statue
  • Hok Noggle Statue 
  • Konzu Noggle Statue
  • Tusk Thumper Doma Floof

**You may only claim this drop a maximum of 5 times.

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Now konzu can have launch at your orbiter 

in a glance, they're just noggles. but diving a little deeper, noggles are sold in plats on the market.
so these are deceivingly valuable items!

of course, there will be people who does not like decorating in warframe and will be dissatisfied with this drop -can't blame them.
but in general, this is a good chance for rookies and f2p/low spenders -which are the majority of warframe playerbase, to pimp up their orbiters.

==================

by the power vested in me by absolutely nobody, i rate this week's drop 4 thumbs out of 5 (👍👍👍👍 - )

why so high score for such cosmetic items??
at first i was tempted to give it 3 thumbs as a generally appreciable drops, but then i realize that the balance is rather good.
we have 3 "treats" (the noggles), and merely 1 "trick" (a thumper floof. which is farmable in game for free). so if we want all 3 noggles, we'll have 2 chances to get unlucky. it's very possible for many people to get at least 2 of these noggles. so i want to appreciate DE's courage to not use the fifth drop slot; putting just one more item for us to miss, or even worse: putting an extra trick item.

less is more. awesome drop this week.

23 hours ago, Soy77 said:

in a glance, they're just noggles. but diving a little deeper, noggles are sold in plats on the market.

Are you sure? Because there's NO mention of "noggle" on Warframe.Market.

Perhaps you mean they are sold within the "Market" inside the Orbiter?

Let me be clear: when I say "market" (general), I mean a market that's open to any Warframe player, for trading or selling parts (like Mods or Prime parts) - not DE's Market within the game, where you can only buy stuff but not trade (I think this concept works for most players, but I might be wrong).

I don't want to nitpick; just to clear things up, to avoid some possible confusion.

23 minutes ago, Pulsar63 said:

Let me be clear: when I say "market" (general), I mean a market that's open to any Warframe player, for trading or selling parts (like Mods or Prime parts) - not DE's Market within the game, where you can only buy stuff but not trade (I think this concept works for most players, but I might be wrong).

I don't want to nitpick; just to clear things up, to avoid some possible confusion.

yes. for future reference, shop system inside the game -commonly accessible from console on your right of your orbiter, is commonly referred as "just" market.
while the third party website that facilitates trades between players, is commonly referred as warframe market, or whatever abbreviations it might have (wrfrmrkt, etc.). it's important to not leave the word "warframe" out when referring to the website.

note that every items sold in warframe market are limited to tradeable items. so technically anyone can give something away for free to someone.
noggles are not tradeable. which means the only way to get one these things is by paying 35 plats to the market. and it only make the drops more valuable. not everyone might want or need them, but the value is definitely there.

On 2021-09-25 at 7:41 PM, Pulsar63 said:

I'm pretty sure that the only one causing confusion is you. You tried to sound smart just to end up looking stupid. GG

On 2021-09-27 at 1:35 AM, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. Is it gonna be on Naberus event npc for mother tokens? Or was it just added like those glyphs from loid?

Sister will be having the Naberus wares, as well as her usual fishy things :)

• Wait, I just realized you weren't specifically asking who's running the event; Sorry about that!

Although speaking of Naberus, As far as getting Mother tokens fast(ish) I usually just try multiple regular bounties from Mother (Not the Isolation Vaults / Arcana bounties that is). Steel Path bounties can have the highest amount of Mother tokens, but the regular-highest level bounties (Non-Steel Path) have almost as many tokens with enemies that would be easier to take down, so that may be faster. Although repeating the bounties too much back-to-back might feel repetitive, so there's no harm in taking a break every now & then.

On that note, I wonder when the Oull glyph will be added to Grandmother's wares; Not to mention I'm curious if Oull could have a Lore entry in the Necralisk, after reading the other 8! That would be interesting someday.

On 2021-09-27 at 6:35 PM, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

Yeah I'm wondering about that too. Is it gonna be on Naberus event npc for mother tokens? Or was it just added like those glyphs from loid?

12 hours ago, (PSN)Epsilon-Xero said:

The Plague Star stuff was removed from Nights of Naberus and yes, the stalker noggle is one of the items added to take their place.

That will be cool.

Cool got a Konzu Noggle Statue in last nights stream. 👍

Archived