Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack observation in regards to mods...

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

So I saw people offering tons of plat for some railjack mods.  I looked in my inventory and I had no extras even after all the RJ I have ran.  So I look in my codex to see what they drop off of.   Outriders (bombers).  Those are far and few.  I went and did some grineer missions in veil a couple of times just to see if I could get lucky.

With the latest iteration of RJ my observation of grineer side is that your AI crew can absolutely obliterate fighters.  This is kind of my fault because I try to shoot down fighters to but by the time I get around to shooting my first crewship we have already taken out all fighters....  

The problem is I think Outriders only spawn 1 per crewship spawn???  So if you obliterate a fighter fleet without taking out crewships then you never get any Outriders to spawn.... and if they dont spawn then you NEVER have a chance at those mods..... (for example Turret Velocity?)

--------------------

Should we gimp ourselves and play ineffeciently just to make stuff spawn??   Or should spawn mechanics get looked at so more stuff appears??

--------------------

General observations:

On Grineer side the amount of crewships is perfect but we should have to trash like x4 the amount of fighters.  

On Corpus side there needs to be more crewship kills required and ALOT more fighters.  (Doesnt matter what node you pick the RJ combat is over waaaaay to fast)

Archived