Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voltacular Statue Contest!

[DE]CoreyOnline

It may not be eye catching but I chose to represent the grayish hues of stormy clouds.
Even though the colors are muted, there's no denying the immense crackling power about to burst out at any second, just like a storm.
To me this represents that Volt's appearance does not need to speak for itself when it comes to his capable prowess wielding his element.

This theme works well with his Storm Helmet, but since we're basing it off the original Volt, I kept it to that.

#Voltacular

Edited by VaLunae

On 2021-09-24 at 1:30 PM, SacredSpirit1337 said:

That’s not base Volt though. Does nobody read the rules?

At least I don’t think it is. I don’t think you’re supposed to use accessories.

That looks to be Fulgursor Volt with the Thales Alt Helmet, and while there's no issue with the accessories (Since they'd leave them off the Statue anyways), the Tennogen skin and helmet pretty much guarantees that you won't win the contest. Sorry

IntroNo description available.244366001_4405558982855813_1700079487090318740_n.png?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_ohc=R0aNSWseDUwAX_euVa-&_nc_oc=AQl4cCSjy552Oey3xDKYQrjZ0-ru6izdCLT9XRE7Z5NCP2oUlrR2MdAr1tlqS6VG-Kohhxek1wzPwct8CYvN_RRy&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent.xx&oh=936e5283c1f215ce7584767e7952fe64&oe=617ECE49244328896_945603436335442_20405513295354No description available.

Presenting Volt-MK1

When the first Excalibur models of warframes were being mass produced, deep in the orokin labs multiple tests were being run to test compatibilities with various strains of infestation as well as with various elements. While testing for resistance to electricity, what would later turn into the Lightning Rod mod, the Orokin stumbled on a more fungal strain of infestation. This particular strain lived in cultures, and was able to communicate with itself via electric impulse. Orokin scientists on Earth found that Coprun magnified this infestation's electromagnetic control, and when finally produced into full frames yielded Excalibur models that shimmered and sparked with harnesses lightning. These early models were powerful but chaotic, and prone to spontaneous discharges. To remedy this, the first modifications to the default Excalibur frame were made to include Tesla coils in the arms as well as an internal grounding mechanism via the fingers which could transfer the built up charge through weapons to deliver deadly blows. Thus Volt-MK1, made primarily out of coprum, was put into production.

• Like 1