Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.6

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, RashFever26 said:

Not being able to place decorations on codex table STILL not fixed? How hard can it be?

I believe the issue here is some quest items spawn on that table and thus they negate the table on purpose due to this causing item conflicts or spawning issues. 

Eidolon Lures now almost get one shot by Hydrolyst lightning strikes, not sure if this is intended but because of the scaling change they barely survive 10 seconds without getting healed etc. Never been like this before, even when Steel Path wasn't a thing yet so I assume it's an unintended interaction.

35 minutes ago, MrAKUSA said:

I believe the issue here is some quest items spawn on that table and thus they negate the table on purpose due to this causing item conflicts or spawning issues. 

So what. A decoration barely bigger than a prex shouldn't be blocking off the WHOLE bottom left area of the navigation room. For no reason too, since I'm pretty sure that the Inaros vase thing didn't block decorations after you completed the quest (although I can't test it now because, you know... it's all blocked off). And even if it was on purpose the priority should rather be removing the waverider decoration and changing the quest, not making it impossible to decorate a massive chunk of orbiter.

1. Loki on PS can get fake teleport drone on flat ground but if he teleport that place in jump its works

2. PS Lephantis open head stucking

3. Lost +1000 cetus reputation for "Plague Star" mission

3. count "20 nighwave defend" mission on it end, like index, not by exit
4. hide-option to chat bloking words option to it "Loop" image sub-menu, because it can be suddenly clicked
5. build position 4 5 6 vanish after polirized
6. profit orb quest pick could stuck forever

7. "Ogris" hit effect and afterburn effect freeze game and mouse movement

8. "Proboscis Cernos" can give engine little-slideshow (not fps) and can lead for crash or host migration not urself but from party or specter

10. Need separate particles from mobs and active functions for performance

Archived