Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.6

[DE]Megan

thanks for the hotfux, was getting tired of not bring able to use operator to travel fue to umbra bugs. could you make the size for the glassmaker's bottle thing smaller? the model itself is tiny but for some reason theres a large area around it which itll take up, which is more than 3x its width in an direction. i had to place it on the floor becuase i couldn't put it on the shelf. please also fix prex card placement too.

also for whatever reason enemies will play at a low frame rate when viewing from a short distance away.

Any word on the fix for the Nav errors when in missions? Either the nav bugs out entirely and you can not see the evac point OR in open world areas you have a stuck bug where you see "Players waiting for you at the objective: 0" the entire time you are in that mission.

After this update the Lures of Plains of Eidolon (not Steel Path) are taking A LOT of damage and dying really easy, it wasn't like this before the patch...now the Lures die extremely easy and it's making my Solo Runs difficult and messing up with my speed runs, I do not know if this is a bug or something...could you guys please take a look because they are dying real fast I believe it's because of the HUGE level Gap between the Lures and the Eidolons. I appreciate your help thanks!

6 hours ago, Dur_ said:

Eidolon Lures now almost get one shot by Hydrolyst lightning strikes, not sure if this is intended but because of the scaling change they barely survive 10 seconds without getting healed etc. Never been like this before, even when Steel Path wasn't a thing yet so I assume it's an unintended interaction.

back to trin for the next few days i guess

8 hours ago, RashFever26 said:

Not being able to place decorations on codex table STILL not fixed? How hard can it be?

I'm looking right at a floof on my codex table. And I just threw a full ayatan on the left side of the table.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2609876998

Edit: Oh. I see what you mean. I can't put anything else on there now.

Can u guys pls fix hounds using the Diversified Denial mod with invisible warframes? The small copies of the main hound doesn't get invisible, but the main does, wich causes the enemies to attack him whenever the hound gets the copies, wich happens a lot of the time, and it causes u to get shot at if u get in the way of an enemy's projectile and the hound, and kinda makes invisibility lose it's purpose.

Anyways, thanks 4 the hotfix, lookin' forward to get dat riven cipher

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced/refined volume of Mining detect sound loop.

Undo this.

Who the heck thought this was an improvement of any sort?
0/10 accessibility.

Clarification: I used to be able to navigate and track between mining spots primarily using the audio. It is now absurdly quiet and hard to pick out.
This is especially noticeable when invisible, such as when using Ivara's Prowl to mine in peace.
Revert please.

After this update is impossible to play with others in public or with friends even if they host. I enter in map and after few seconds.... many times even before load in i get always host migration error.... it leave me alone in the mission or it turn me back to my orbiter. Definitely is not my connection i check it and is absolutely stunning and stable 51.45 Mbps

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, instead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

Archived