Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.6

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, Avariea said:

Any word on the fix for the Nav errors when in missions? Either the nav bugs out entirely and you can not see the evac point OR in open world areas you have a stuck bug where you see "Players waiting for you at the objective: 0" the entire time you are in that mission.

Such an old old old old ancient bug. I’m assuming if DE haven’t been bothered to fix it by now, they never will. 

18 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue that could allow Primary Weapon use on Merulina.

Nice to see that you'd rather put time and effort in fixing minor, beneficial issues with Yareli rather than giving her the simpler buffs needed to make her viable, such as:

• Sea Snares CCing in an AoE on impact, because 5 enemies per cast is way too few in a horde shooter.
  • Merulina having 90%+ damage reduction and a damage absorption period like Warding Halo, Iron Skin, or any other viable tanking ability.
  • Aquablades being anything other than flat AoE damage with no range scaling. Making it heal Yareli and Merulina would be fitting.
  • Riptide having a duration so you can actually shoot the things you CC. As it stands, it's a slightly better Airburst for 4 times the cost, and a way worse Larva for twice the cost.

Certainly gives me high hopes for the next frame.

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced/refined volume of Mining detect sound loop.

Someone who proposed this change definitely never played with low volume and it shows.

Options > Audio > Sound Effects Volume exists for some reason, why change it altogether???

On 2021-09-23 at 4:37 PM, Enyg_ma said:

well, now lure have only 13 lvl vs 50 teralyst. wtf?

After talking with friends about this, there seems to be some sort of undocumented changes going on with Lures and Teralyst Hunts.  The closer to the doors to Cetus, the lower the levels are for the lures which is why Terry is capable to destroying them one-shot.  If you go to the "back" of the map (in areas like):  

• The Ribs
  • Mount Nang
  • The Seethe. and
  • Ostwan Range

You're going to find the lure levels at 30. 

Renthi Springs seems to have lures at level 25

And anywhere closer to Cetus (Twin Horns, Hek's Stiletto, and Hillside Ruin for example) and the gates will end up level 13 - 17.  

The low level lure change is abysmal. While us veteran hunter can adapt to it this is a major obstacle for new hunter, public hunter and casual hunter.
It is now mandatory for them to run trinity for which access is not guarantee either with the randomness of the public squad/bounty or the fact that they are new players and trinity is a late game farm. Casual hunts should really be free of mandatory roles and frames.  While trinity was highly recommended before at low level hunts, lure could survive without her even in slow pace run.  The barrier to entry and game knowledge for eidolon was already very high,  this unnecessary change just piles up on top of those for new players. 

Solo run are pretty much dead for the time being and solo carry run are much harder as well.  

14 hours ago, CyberneticSusurrus said:

Archguns equipped to your Necramech use Appearance Slot A.
You need to edit them elsewhere and they will be recoloured accordingly on the Necramech.

Yes, I know. And I'm saying this probably shouldn't be the case. Switching a weapon always puts it on slot A, that's why.

The only thing missing for Necramech Archguns is the Appearance option so that you can switch it independently.

28 minutes ago, Xenomorph618 said:

Yeah. The prime details with nidus prime on tennogen is very lackluster

Waiting for it too, but the more I wait the more I remember how DE deals with tennogen to prime related issues.

The very first thing they did was to disable primed pieces on tennogen when it screwed with Vauban and Valkyr and only worked on the toogle prime parts¨option because of the following backlash after disabling the merging and a statement that it cannot coexist. (and suddently it could aftersome extra bit of work haha)

So like, if they still posses that aversion towards making tennogen and primes work, we are done.

On 2021-09-25 at 12:28 PM, coot33 said:

The low level lure change is abysmal. While us veteran hunter can adapt to it this is a major obstacle for new hunter, public hunter and casual hunter.
It is now mandatory for them to run trinity for which access is not guarantee either with the randomness of the public squad/bounty or the fact that they are new players and trinity is a late game farm. Casual hunts should really be free of mandatory roles and frames.  While trinity was highly recommended before at low level hunts, lure could survive without her even in slow pace run.  The barrier to entry and game knowledge for eidolon was already very high,  this unnecessary change just piles up on top of those for new players. 

Solo run are pretty much dead for the time being and solo carry run are much harder as well.  

Now if you go all the way to the north of the map you can find Lures between level 30 - 35 - 40, but that's it, I had to change the way I do solo runs a little bit but yes for new hunters until they find out the correct place to grab a high level Lure this is going to be a struggle for sure.

On 2021-09-25 at 7:28 PM, coot33 said:

Yes, a change needs to be made soon regarding lures. Even with Trinity, in casual runs, my squad had a lot of problems and dying lures in casual runs.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

It's not just Inv/Sabo, ran a capture last night and the target was literally up a tree. As in, all the way up at the very top of the tree. I got lucky enough to blast him off the tree (used the Cedo AOE) to where I could get to him, and knock him down. I should have used my overlay to record it, but was to busy going "WTF" at the time.

🤬When will fix it Broken source code  on Kuva Sisters of  Parvos (Corpus Dog),They everyware make block /stuck on Survival (Zeugma)/Defense on floor

100% from players on Survival/Defense  give quit for this bug

PLS Fix it this script

Make more stuck on Phobos Defense/Survival

Phobos/Zeugma

4 hours ago, BDT_Flames said:

🤬When will fix it Broken source code  on Kuva Sisters of  Parvos (Corpus Dog),They everyware make block /stuck on Survival (Zeugma)/Defense on floor

100% from players on Survival/Defense  give quit for this bug

PLS Fix it this script

Make more stuck on Phobos Defense/Survival

Phobos/Zeugma

What the hell? On what native resolution are you playing this game? 480p? lol

This would be a nightmare to play with (UI and such alignment).

And yea, that bug gets annoying af.

11 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

What the hell? On what native resolution are you playing this game? 480p? lol

This would be a nightmare to play with (UI and such alignment).

And yea, that bug gets annoying af.

That's the automatic quality selection on YouTube being a problem. 1080p is an option and when switched to is very much clearer.

As for the bug by @BDT_Flames I would recommend posting it within the PC Mission Bug Reports subforum.

Just now, iPathos said:

That's the automatic quality selection on YouTube being a problem. 1080p is an option and when switched to is very much clearer.

As for the bug by @BDT_Flames I would recommend posting it within the PC Mission Bug Reports subforum.

Uhm, I had not stated the youtube aspect of this entire thing. More the UI stuff, as you could get from my the second line.

On 2021-09-23 at 4:34 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Sargas Ruk’s Assassination fight stages being skippable by a strong Client loadout. 

• We’re looking into an issue where Clients deal 0 damage to weak spots after initially dealing some damage. 

•  

Today's sortie battle only took 36 minutes, maybe remove this boss from sorties until you fix this, not worth it

Archived