What are Legendary ranks? Will they add more ranks in future?

ThompFox15

1 minute ago, ThompFox15 said:

Like the title said. Also will they added more ranks in future updates?

Well why not?
This is kinda logical since we were not stuck on MR30 we for sure wont be stuck on L1 forever

Im just curious will be there something else than LEGENDARY one day

• Like 1

now we will just have Legendary rank moving forward, unlike mastery rank where we knew MR30 would be last one, we don't know anything for legendary rank that could be its last. so it will just increase the  number from now on, the benefits are not much like mastery ranks use to increase the capacity for unranked weapon/frame but for legendary we already have max capacity. now we just get void traces increase and daily standing cap increase.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZeroX4 said:

Well why not?
This is kinda logical since we were not stuck on MR30 we for sure wont be stuck on L1 forever

Im just curious will be there something else than LEGENDARY one day

Hmm maybe until epic ranks? 🤣

42 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

now we will just have Legendary rank moving forward, unlike mastery rank where we knew MR30 would be last one, we don't know anything for legendary rank that could be its last. so it will just increase the  number from now on, the benefits are not much like mastery ranks use to increase the capacity for unranked weapon/frame but for legendary we already have max capacity. now we just get void traces increase and daily standing cap increase.

Ouh ok Thx

Legendaty rank is the name the game give to every mastery rank you get passed rank 30. Mastery ranks are the level of game content experience a player have and it is measured through mastery points given by game equipement (as an exemple, a Warframe gives you a maximum of 6000 mastery points and a regular weapon a maximum of 3000 points).

Each time a new weapon or frame or companion, or vehicle, or any other object that gives you mastery points, the maximum amount of mastery points in the whole game will be increased and, when it reaches a certain cap, a new rank will be added.

Legendary rank 1 was added with Sister of Parvos update, that brought to the game a lot of mastery points through Hounds, Tenet weapons, new kuva weapons, Yareli and other things.

Legendary rank 1 rewards you with a Legendary Core (every Legendary rank will give this) and +1 Mod capacity, which means that a level 30 warframe will have 31 points of base mod capacity (62 with an orokin reactor).

And yes, if they add enough new content to the game, Legendary Level 2 will be available for players.

When I started playing Warframe the maximum one could reach was mastery rank 29, because there was not enough mastery points to pass the cap to the next rank.

Edited by (NSW)AegisFifi
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Legendaty rank is the name the game give to every mastery rank you get passed rank 30. Mastery ranks are the level of game content experience a player have and it is measured through mastery points given by game equipement (as an exemple, a Warframe gives you a maximum of 6000 mastery points and a regular weapon a maximum of 3000 points).

Each time a new weapon or frame or companion, or vehicle, or any other object that gives you mastery points, the maximum amount of mastery points in the whole game will be increased and, when it reaches a certain cap, a new rank will be added.

Legendary rank 1 was added with Sister of Parvos update, that brought to the game a lot of mastery points through Hounds, Tenet weapons, new kuva weapons, Yareli and other things.

Legendary rank 1 rewards you with a Legendary Core (every Legendary rank will give this) and +1 Mod capacity, which means that a level 30 warframe will have 31 points of base mod capacity (62 with an orokin reactor).

And yes, if they add enough new content to the game, Legendary Level 2 will be available for players.

When I started playing Warframe the maximum one could reach was mastery rank 29, because there was not enough mastery points to pass the cap to the next rank.

So our weapon mod capacity based on our MR? I just know that Thank you!

49 minutes ago, TaricTheAncient said:

Pretty sure i am halfway to legendary 2 with everything leveled haven't checked the progress bar recently tho.

I haven't got all the recent stuff yet and I'm 62.998 away from L2, yes you're 72,169 away, we'll all get there one day, DE are still dropping things in our laps to do it.

I'd like to see the Font Blessing % increase with each rank, not much just a little bit more like 2% per rank, or 3% each L rank I hope DE do a better Legendary rank icon for L2. :laugh:

edit:

@TaricTheAncient I see you are missing stuff from your profile you are only 646/649 it should be 646/653, my profile is 645/651 (non founder)

Some weapons and items are hidden until you get them. :facepalm:

One of the weapons I can see you're missing is the Snipetron which is currently in the Plague Star store in Cetus, Nakak.

You are also missing the infested K-Drive it's called Feverspine it comes from Deimos K-Drive races.

Edited by Slayer-.

30 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I haven't got all the recent stuff yet and I'm 62.998 away from L2, yes you're 72,169 away, we'll all get there one day, DE are still dropping things in our laps to do it.

I'd like to see the Font Blessing % increase with each rank, not much just a little bit more like 2% per rank, or 3% each L rank I hope DE do a better Legendary rank icon for L2. :laugh:

edit:

@TaricTheAncient I see you are missing stuff from your profile you are only 646/649 it should be 646/653, my profile is 645/651 (non founder)

One of the weapons I can see you're missing is the Snipetron which is currently in the Plague Star store in Cetus, Nakak.

You are also missing the infested K-Drive it's called Feverspine it comes from Deimos K-Drive races.

o thanks for the info ill go get the snipetron right away thought i already leveled that. K-Drive is disgusting... is there some easy way to see what im missing?

11 minutes ago, TaricTheAncient said:

o thanks for the info ill go get the snipetron right away thought i already leveled that. K-Drive is disgusting... is there some easy way to see what im missing?

I'm still looking at the moment, another one I just found.

I'm only listing the weapons you cannot see, not the shaded ones.

You don't have the Skiajati sword showing in your profile that could be a bug it should be sitting between your Skana Prime and your Stropha.

Edit:
Another one under Robotic is one of the hound guns the Batoten

Edited by Slayer-.

43 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

edit:

Im only missing magnus prime and im like 75%.  In like 6 months for sure we reach L2. I used 2200 formas so will be another 60 when i reach l2

Edited by Danielw8

5 minutes ago, Danielw8 said:

Im only missing magnus prime and im like 75%.  In like 6 months for sure we reach L2. I used 2200 formas so will be another 60 when i reach l2

Yeah I see you only need one weapon, that'll be me once the DAMN holokeys start to drop, the relic weapons are easy compared to those nasty little mongrels. lol

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah I see you only need one weapon, that'll be me once the DAMN holokeys start to drop, the relic weapons are easy compared to those nasty little mongrels. lol

Add me ingame we farm those later. I still need 2 more for 60%

2 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

+1 Mod capacity, which means that a level 30 warframe will have 31 points of base mod capacity (62 with an orokin reactor).

Note that this extra base mod capacity only applies to equipment with maximum rank above 30 (Paracesis, Necramechs, Kuva and Tenet weapons).  Equipment that max out at rank 30 will still be limited to 30 mod capacity.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank#Other_Benefits

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I'm still looking at the moment, another one I just found.

I'm only listing the weapons you cannot see, not the shaded ones.

You don't have the Skiajati sword showing in your profile that could be a bug it should be sitting between your Skana Prime and your Stropha.

Edit:
Another one under Robotic is one of the hound guns the Batoten

Somewhere u can check profiles when not ingame?

Skia must be bugged cause i got a leveled one in my inventory

And why isnt Batoten on the profile list...

Edited by TaricTheAncient

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Legendary ranks are basically another extension to your E-peen when MR30 isn't enough. and yes, they will more than likely add more in the future as we get more weapons and frames added to the game. New War should bring quite a few new goodies..

Damn...I'm just MR14, 16 levels to go 

18 hours ago, TaricTheAncient said:

Somewhere u can check profiles when not ingame?

Skia must be bugged cause i got a leveled one in my inventory

And why isnt Batoten on the profile list...

The Batoten is there, I have no idea how I missed it, sorry. :sad:

Strange your Skiajati is not showing in the profile, at least you know it's been mastered.

I had a look on the internet and it sent me back to the Warframe forums to show me this thread.

There is also this site. http://framedex.net/

18 hours ago, Danielw8 said:

Add me ingame we farm those later. I still need 2 more for 60%

How do you farm them?

20 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Still wishing the standing daily cap for legendary rank is 50,000. God having the cap at 31,500 is annoying to deal with. So easy to reach the cap in an hour.

So, max standing cap doesnt include legendary 1 will be 31K?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The Batoten is there, I have no idea how I missed it, sorry. :sad:

Strange your Skiajati is not showing in the profile, at least you know it's been mastered.

I had a look on the internet and it sent me back to the Warframe forums to show me this thread.

There is also this site. http://framedex.net/

Heres what it looks like now is 653 max items or am i still missing some hidden ones?AiNmj9X.png

• Like 1

vor 9 Stunden schrieb TaricTheAncient:

Heres what it looks like now is 653 max items or am i still missing some hidden ones?

Lato prime but thats unobtainable
and maybe some exp from other sources like SP

Edited by Keiyadan

15 hours ago, TaricTheAncient said:

Heres what it looks like now is 653 max items or am i still missing some hidden ones?AiNmj9X.png

You're all caught up now 653 no more to get other than the ones you know about as in the login weapons and the Vastilok when they add it into the game. 👍

I notice the Skiajati is now showing in your profile now after the Skana Prime, silly bug.

lol didn't take you long to get the infested K-Drive Feverspine up to full rank.

Edited by Slayer-.

17 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

You're all caught up now 653 no more to get other than the ones you know about as in the login weapons and the Vastilok when they add it into the game. 👍

I notice the Skiajati is now showing in your profile now after the Skana Prime, silly bug.

lol didn't take you long to get the infested K-Drive Feverspine up to full rank.

Took me 20 min doing orb vallis race to max it with event booster n booster and blessing. I formad the Skiajati to make it show it maxxed XD.

Getting the feverspine was a extreme pain tho that race sucked

Edited by TaricTheAncient
  • Like 1