Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Annihilation Scoreboard Is Now Broken, Not Fixed

Kontrollo

I've mentioned this in Patch Note threads already, but I guess it requires its own thread.

I'm not sure what happened, but these scoreboards were actually working correctly before it was mentioned in that update.

From the thread Update 30.7: Nidus Prime & Plague Star:

On 2021-09-08 at 6:58 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed the Tab menu and End Of Mission screen in Conclave Annihilation not displaying player names or their scores (Oro, kills, deaths).

This was not quite fixed. In fact, it was completely fine before the patch. But now the Tab menu and End Of Mission screen in Conclave Annihilation only show the top 5 players. In a full game there can be up to 8, however.

Example Tab menu; note there's only 5 people here and I'm not included, although I was in that game:

e9pQ9W0.png

• 2 weeks later...

So, looks like this got changed with the latest patch and a scrollbar was added:IeHExiH.png

It's a bit curious that you decided to go this way instead of simply reverting it to its previous state where all names and values were visible (before Update 30.7), e.g.:

Spoiler

Sb26cpe.png

But with how weirdly the patch notes were worded in the first place, I guess there's an underlying reason for that. It's not perfect, because the Tab menu doesn't allow interaction with the scrollbar -- Mission Progress with 'P' and end of match screen work, though. And we're at least able to see all the participants again.

So thank you for the fix.

Archived