Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gross Income - Geral Stats meaning?

xPolga

Question

unknown.png

Out of pure curiosity, we have the gross income profile in the general statistics, does anyone know which database is used to generate this result, I noticed a difference between the players, especially between a friend who has the data very similar to mine, but his income is 200 million less.

6 answers to this question

I can tell you that that number is definitely wrong.  How?  Because I currently have more Credits on-hand (40M) than what is displayed in that stat (27M).

Perhaps I got most of my extras from Credit Booster weekends and that number only tallies up the "base" amount?  Maybe that number only counts pickups and not end-of-mission rewards or vice-versa?  If you really want to find out, maybe jot down what it currently reads, do a quick mission and compare the difference (it will give you a breakdown if you highlight "Credits" during the Mission Complete screen)?

38 minutes ago, xPolga said:

Out of pure curiosity, we have the gross income profile in the general statistics, does anyone know which database is used to generate this result, I noticed a difference between the players, especially between a friend who has the data very similar to mine, but his income is 200 million less.

... I fail to see the ambiguity of that profile stats...

... Out of curiosity, and this may seem a little too blunt, but isn't that profile stat pretty much the same as "lifetime gross income" of a person since the start of his/her working age until he/she turns into a stiff...? Are two different people even obliged to have the exact same lifetime gross income?

If you stop looking at that profile stat as just something out-of-the-box and reduce it to its IRL equivalent, then the answer is pretty simple and equally clear...

Archived