Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

this is what an hours worth of hepit speed runs looks like

cha0sWyrM

Maths doesnt matters, rng is rng. I got all the relics i got all the parts very fast except  magnus prime receiver a freaking silver drop. 10 relics for a silver part and i didnt get it, i bought it yesterday for 10p. Again numbers doesnt matter well at least thats my experience after farm the whole videogame

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ShonFr0st said:

FYI, considering 24 runs, and the fact there's an equal probability for each of the 8 relics to drop, there are 593775 combinations for a set of 24 drops that contain only 7 of the 8 listed relics. The total number of combinations for 24 drops and 8 possible relics is 2629575 (I calculated both of them with the binomial coefficient n+k-1 over k). The ratio, meaning the probability of getting one of the "only 7 of the 8 relics" runs is 22.58%. So yeah, perfectly within the realm of possibility, if my math is right. 

I'm not sure how you got that result, but it doesn't have to be that difficult if all you wanted was "The odds of not getting a single Lith N7 in 24 runs".  Also, OP did not get a single Lith I1 either, so they only got 6/8 possible relics.  Looking at the drop table on the Hepit's wiki page, each of the 8 relics have a 12.5% chance of dropping.  So in any given run, the odds of not getting a Lith N7 is exactly 0.875.  So getting "not Lith N7" 24 times in a row?

0.875^24 = 4%.

The odds of getting neither a Lith N7 nor a Lith I1 24 times in a row?

0.75^24 = 0.1%.

As well, given that OP only had 24 samples, the margin of error is:

1/sqrt(24) = +/- 20.4%

tldr; So OP has experienced mildly bad luck, but nothing atrocious.

2 hours ago, MqToasty said:

I'm not sure how you got that result, but it doesn't have to be that difficult if all you wanted was "The odds of not getting a single Lith N7 in 24 runs".  Also, OP did not get a single Lith I1 either, so they only got 6/8 possible relics.  Looking at the drop table on the Hepit's wiki page, each of the 8 relics have a 12.5% chance of dropping.  So in any given run, the odds of not getting a Lith N7 is exactly 0.875.  So getting "not Lith N7" 24 times in a row?

0.875^24 = 4%.

The odds of getting neither a Lith N7 nor a Lith I1 24 times in a row?

0.75^24 = 0.1%.

As well, given that OP only had 24 samples, the margin of error is:

1/sqrt(24) = +/- 20.4%

tldr; So OP has experienced mildly bad luck, but nothing atrocious.

Well I’m dumb and I overcomplicated stuff needlessly, but yeah nothing more than bad luck 

On 2021-09-24 at 11:38 AM, ZeroX4 said:

How stupid you need to be to leave if you see change of plans? I always do the same +1 for that

Btw big F***ing salut to you for proving RNG is RNG and it exist. Like ya know having a chance to get something does not mean you gonna get it

Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 hour ago, (XBOX)ShonFr0st said:

Well I’m dumb and I overcomplicated stuff needlessly, but yeah nothing more than bad luck 

Well math and stats aren't easy, and at least you tried to work it out. Give yourself some credit! If you are interested in how probabilities or statistical tests are calculated, let me know and I can share some resources.

Archived