How can I fix it? (DirectX 11 Problem)

soulxv

DirectX is largely backward-compatible, especially for such recent revisions. It's normal to have DirectX 12 and play DirectX 11 games; Windows 10 includes DirectX 12 by default. Are you having some actual problem with the game?

15 hours ago, ZeroX4 said:

Install directx 11?

I tried to install it but it says I already have a better version.

15 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

Perhaps you should describe the actual problem. There isn't much to go on here.

14 hours ago, auxy said:

DirectX is largely backward-compatible, especially for such recent revisions. It's normal to have DirectX 12 and play DirectX 11 games; Windows 10 includes DirectX 12 by default. Are you having some actual problem with the game?

[img]https://imgur.com/00mhEBU[/img]

17 minutes ago, soulxv said:

I tried to install it but it says I already have a better version.

[img]https://imgur.com/00mhEBU[/img]

That means you have a very old graphics card that does not support DX11 at the bare minimum, which is a requirement as of some time ago. What device is it? Is it a desktop or a laptop? If it's a desktop, what's the model of your GPU? If it's laptop, what's the model as a whole?

There are no workaround for this. If your device is too old you are just out of luck. If you are on the other hand compliant with requirements you may want to reach out to support.

Edited by Jarriaga

6 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

That means you have a very old graphics card that does not support DX11 at the bare minimum, which is a requirement as of some time ago. What device is it? Is it a desktop or a laptop? If it's a desktop, what's the model of your GPU? If it's laptop, what's the model as a whole?

There are no workaround for this. If your device is too old you are just out of luck. If you are on the other hand compliant with requirements you may wat to reach out to Support.

ahh, i see my graphics card didn't support DX 11. Thank you for help

• Like 1

1 minute ago, soulxv said:

ahh, i see my graphics card didn't support DX 11. Thank you for help

No problem. This DX11 requirement was announced in 2018 and went live early 2021. 

But your opening post said "over a month". Unless it goes back to January then your computer should be compliant unless they replaced the GPU with something much older. In that case, they downgraded you.

3 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

No problem. This DX11 requirement was announced in 2018 and went live early 2021. 

But your opening post said "over a month". Unless it goes back to January then your computer should be compliant unless they replaced the GPU with something much older. In that case, they downgraded you.

No, I bought a new graphics card because my old one was a long time ago and I didn't know that Warframe would stop using DX10. So I didn't check the graphics card that supports the DX11.