General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Can't place decorations near Codex terminal table in orbiter

Shinzann

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, RashFever26 said:

3 months and such an obvious ridiculous bug STILL not fixed, not even mentioned. Do the devs even care at this point?

Your first post was two weeks ago. Where does the “three months” come from? It does seem odd though, I have stuff around that table, maybe it was before the bug started. But I did think some of the stuff was placed less than three months ago - I’ll have to try later.

23 hours ago, krc473 said:

Your first post was two weeks ago. Where does the “three months” come from? It does seem odd though, I have stuff around that table, maybe it was before the bug started. But I did think some of the stuff was placed less than three months ago - I’ll have to try later.

It's caused by the Yareli quest adding the waverider decoration to the table and the update came out July 6. Three months soon.

First thread about the subject posted the next day: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-10-02 at 2:23 PM, krc473 said:

Yes I had plenty of stuff on there from before. I noticed it when I went to add a new noggle and I couldn't place it with the rest

• 4 weeks later...