Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #157!

[DE]Rebecca

Nice stream , not much info though

[DE]Rebecca got me with the simulacrum , i though were gonna see some excalibur update and... nope Nyx

Can we hope for more warframes tweaks and buff before the new war?

Excalibur , Inaros and Ash are really in need...

31 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Vocal characters of operators are a big aspect of how players identify with their in game characters. I just hope the single option that will replace the two will sound more like my personal choice(raven) rather than the other. Whatever happens tho, lots of players will have lose something. 

I'd be super curious to see the overall breakdown (percentage) on current operator voice choice, or if there's any fun outliers like "60% of players on PC pick X, but on Switch 60% pick Y".

5 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Vocal characters of operators are a big aspect of how players identify with their in game characters. I just hope the single option that will replace the two will sound more like my personal choice(raven) rather than the other. Whatever happens tho, lots of players will have lose something. 

What would be cool is a little sound customization option to adjust the voice pitch. DE has such a crack audio team, I would love to see them come up with something here.

I have a question on the main, Would you be able to add a Czech localization to the game in the future?  We have a lot of languages here, now you have added the Thai language and the game is quite successful in the Czech and Slovak community and we would be very happy if we could get our language into the game as well.🙂

Thoughts:

More direction for new players is probably a good thing.

MR = min power level post Forma - 

34 minutes ago, Chroia said:

Quick reactions:

1) Aw, thank fk finally.
2) Genuinely: Thanks, DE.
3) Well, the leveling process is still crap, but at least releveling will be better now, particularly for higher MRs.
4) Which is incentive to raise your MR. 
5) But does nothing for Legendary ranks, which might or might not be worth a thought.
5b) inb4 rank-40-at-5-Forma Warframes.
(plz no.)

Nyx -
* Assimilate allows rolling - Honestly, meh.
If I'm actively fighting something, I don't need to roll.
If I'm trying to move, 5 -> Void Dash -> 5.

* Absorb gets 15m range - 
So you're leaning into it as a damage ability? Fair enough, I guess, even if I don't see it as a good fit.
Any chance that Natural Talent can speed up the exit animation, while you're at it?

* Mind Control aug adds another +500%? I assume so, since you say nothing about it getting a functionality change.
Augmented and modded for, it's actually not horrible, and making it teleport-to-catch up is nice.
Can it prioritize enemies affected by Psychic Bolts? Armor does terrible things to NPC damage, and Chaos already isolates Infested and Corpus from their Shield Drones.

The extra base duration's kinda out of left field, but is nice to have, especially as MC's cancelable nowadays.

Nights of Naberus - Sure, cool.

Quest to Conquer Cancer - As usual, definitely cool.

Not a fan of base Hildryn (the bikini just ruins her for me, somehow), the Deluxe looks quite good.

Sound - I don't speak tech, but the demo was pretty cool.
(I still have fond memories of the previous directional sound demo, whatever the technical name.)

Always a fan of new player experience improvements.

VO - I'm always a fan of quality over quantity (and always want to see more of it in Warframe).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived