I have a question about Prime Vault

ThompFox15

Question

So, 2 years ago and 1 day ago I bought Valkyr Prime Vault, and at that time I didn't know that Saryn Prime is beast. Now my question is if they comeback again, can I buy both of them, Valkyr and Saryn Prime or I can only buy Saryn Prime? Thank you. 

PS

I really regret that I didn't buy Saryn Prime too, at that time I fall in love with Valkyr Prime😅

16 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ThompFox15 said:

So, 2 years ago and 1 day ago I bought Valkyr Prime Vault, and at that time I didn't know that Saryn Prime is beast. Now my question is if they comeback again, can I buy both of them, Valkyr and Saryn Prime or I can only buy Saryn Prime? Thank you. 

PS

I really regret that I didn't buy Saryn Prime too, at that time I fall in love with Valkyr Prime😅

yes when they get unvaulted again, you can buy the vault pack that'll give you both frames and everything else in the package. you'll simply have two valkyrs, sell one, keep both, the choice is yours.

alternatively, you can just buy the cheaper saryn pack that'll give you just saryn prime and its accessories.

• Like 2

https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

DE continually offers older Prime Access packs from the Prime Vault. Currently they offer two packs at a time, and they swap out which packs are available a few times a year. So yes, eventually Saryn will be offered again and you can buy her from DE. Alternatively you can always buy vaulted Warframes and weapons from other players using Trade Chat or sites like https://www.warframe.market/.

Edit: Saryn Prime is currently about 230p on PC, so ~$15 USD in plat without a coupon. If you just want the frame, it's generally cheaper to buy it from other players. Though you will have to craft it and it won't come with an Orokin Reactor (but that's just 20p).

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

can I buy both of them, Valkyr and Saryn Prime

I don't quite understand why you'd want to buy Valkyr Prime Access again, if you already bought it.

Anyway, you can buy whatever the current Prime Access (and Unvault) is, the only limit is your bank account :P

That said, if all you want is the Frame, either buy the parts for it from other players,
or wait for an Unvault so you can farm (the Relics for) that Frame.

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

I don't quite understand why you'd want to buy Valkyr Prime Access again, if you already bought it.

Anyway, you can buy whatever the current Prime Access (and Unvault) is, the only limit is your bank account :P

That said, if all you want is the Frame, either buy the parts for it from other players,
or wait for an Unvault so you can farm (the Relics for) that Frame.

I buy Valkyr Prime from Prime Vault and I don't buy Saryn at that time. So, if she re appear can I buy the whole pack with Valkyr again or not

22 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

DE continually offers older Prime Access packs from the Prime Vault. Currently they offer two packs at a time, and they swap out which packs are available a few times a year. So yes, eventually Saryn will be offered again and you can buy her from DE. Alternatively you can always buy vaulted Warframes and weapons from other players using Trade Chat or sites like https://www.warframe.market/.

Edit: Saryn Prime is currently about 230p on PC, so ~$15 USD in plat without a coupon. If you just want the frame, it's generally cheaper to buy it from other players. Though you will have to craft it and it won't come with an Orokin Reactor (but that's just 20p).

I don't want to have Saryn Prime only. I want to buy her whole pack

34 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

I buy Valkyr Prime from Prime Vault and I don't buy Saryn at that time. So, if she re appear can I buy the whole pack with Valkyr again or not

Hm, are you maybe misunderstanding what Prime Access is?

You don't have to keep buying it, you bought Valkyr Prime once, that's enough to keep using her forever.

Or, do you maybe want a second copy of Valkyr Prime for some reason?
In which case, you can simply (like I said, buy her from other players, or) farm her Relics since she's perma-unvaulted in Railjack.

Last thing I can think of, is it the Prime ACCESSORIES you're after? Did you buy only the Frame originally?

Please clarify exactly what you want, and why :P

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Hm, are you maybe misunderstanding what Prime Access is?

You don't have to keep buying it, you bought Valkyr Prime once, that's enough to keep using her forever.

Or, do you maybe want a second copy of Valkyr Prime for some reason?
In which case, you can simply (like I said, buy her from other players, or) farm her Relics since she's perma-unvaulted in Railjack.

Last thing I can think of, is it the Prime ACCESSORIES you're after? Did you buy only the Frame originally?

Please clarify exactly what you want, and why :P

I have difficulties to explain to you because I'm confused what to say, it's not Prime Access. It's Prime vault, I buy her from prime vault. I want to buy the pack again but I buy Saryn Prime, and the question is can I buy Dual Pack, even I already have Valkyr Prime. 

2 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

I have difficulties to explain to you because I'm confused what to say, it's not Prime Access. It's Prime vault, I buy her from prime vault. I want to buy the pack again but I buy Saryn Prime, and the question is can I buy Dual Pack, even I already have Valkyr Prime. 

Sure, you'll just get an extra Valkyr Prime and whatever else comes with her. I don't know if there's a reason to buy both when you already have one, though. Are you missing Valky'rs accessories, too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PublikDomain said:

Sure, you'll just get an extra Valkyr Prime and whatever else comes with her. I don't know if there's a reason to buy both when you already have one, though. Are you missing Valky'rs accessories, too?

Finally, someone understand me :) Oh Ok, Well....I don't missing Valkyr's accessories but I want 1.2 K plats. Thank you, I probably buy Saryn Prime Pack.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

yes when they get unvaulted again, you can buy the vault pack that'll give you both frames and everything else in the package. you'll simply have two valkyrs, sell one, keep both, the choice is yours.

alternatively, you can just buy the cheaper saryn pack that'll give you just saryn prime and its accessories.

Oh Ok, Thank you. Can't wait to see her again :)

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ThompFox15 said:

guaranteed*

Eh why you say so? I thought all prime vault have the same pair

no, you just have to look at the previous vaults page on the wiki to see otherwise, but new pairings with previously paired frames is rarer due to it being much easier and there being much more choice of who to pair so not needing to use a frame with a different frame

Edited by (XBOX)Greenguy5000
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

no, you just have to look at the previous vaults page on the wiki to see otherwise, but new pairings with previously paired frames is rarer due to it being much easier and there being much more choice of who to pair so not needing to use a frame with a different frame

Oh ok....I hope they don't change it. 

Edited by ThompFox15

I know I'm gonna be called a mean bad evil person for saying this, but this kind of question always strikes me weird...

Is there a saryn/mesa prime unvaulting right now ? If yes, just go look. If no, what is it gonna change for you at all to know ? What are you trying to accomplish asking this ?

It's by no mean a big deal, just don't understand the reasonning behind this. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

I know I'm gonna be called a mean bad evil person for saying this, but this kind of question always strikes me weird...

Is there a saryn/mesa prime unvaulting right now ? If yes, just go look. If no, what is it gonna change for you at all to know ? What are you trying to accomplish asking this ?

It's by no mean a big deal, just don't understand the reasonning behind this. 

I want to know if I buy a same prime vault, will I have double or not. So, my answer has been answered by Soy77.

You're not a bad evil person, I like blunt people, and yeah it's not a big deal, but I curious about it.

Edited by ThompFox15