Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crumbguzzler?

(XBOX)Ancient Mutt

On 2021-09-25 at 3:55 PM, bad4youLT said:

I'm 28 , I'm from eastern Europe , English is not my native language . 

So please , do explain me what it means because I am clueless .

Uhm it is someone that really likes the seamen that are on leave from their submarine.

That is child friendly enough for the forums I hope.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-09-25 at 3:43 AM, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

There’s no inappropriate language, no one is being harassed or bullied, no one is being singled out, and it’s not hate speech. The concern is subjecting minors to this sort of content. However “crumbguzzler” and “assets” are not “this sort of content.”

A certain slippery boy being a carefully set contraption that ensnares people also did not involve harassment, bullying, singling out, and whether you want to admit it or not, no, it was not hate speech.

Warframe is rated M. Think of the children is not an argument here. Actually, it's never an argument, but it's especially not one here. Take care of your own kids, regardless of whether you want to raise them to be faberge eggs, they're not anyone else's responsibility.

Finally, excuses based off subjectivism don't excuse double standards, regardless of all of this.

2 hours ago, XaoGarrent said:

A certain slippery boy being a carefully set contraption that ensnares people also did not involve harassment, bullying, singling out, and whether you want to admit it or not, no, it was not hate speech.

Warframe is rated M. Think of the children is not an argument here. Actually, it's never an argument, but it's especially not one here. Take care of your own kids, regardless of whether you want to raise them to be faberge eggs, they're not anyone else's responsibility.

Finally, excuses based off subjectivism don't excuse double standards, regardless of all of this.

Sorry I think you replied to the wrong person, your response has nothing to do with what I said.

Archived