Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I watch the story from start?

(XBOX)Ancient Mutt

I want to watch the Lore of Warframe from start to current. This includes all codex entries, previous operations I never got to play or probably ever heard of (I started 2 years ago and there's stuff under the dust from before my time nobody ever talks about).

I'm hoping/wondering somebody out there has stitched it all into a movie in YouTube or something. Please can someone share a link or two?

Yeah sadly early DE decided to put the lore & story in time-limited events that never returned.

Thankfully, they realized this was a mistake and stopped doing it. However, plenty of the story is still missing for anybody who started the game after 2016.

There are dozens of YouTube videos exactly as you suggest. I've seen them pop up a lot over the years. I just searched "Warframe story" on YouTube and got dozens of videos that all look promising. I'm not sure which is best, but you could probably watch any one of them to get a good idea.

There's also a Warframe comic floating around which apparently has a lot of the story in it too.

I really wish DE had a "The Journey so far" recap option (5 seconds per major cinematic/quest release) to give a recap of past events that ends with the last completed quest and "what lies ahead" that gives similar clips on the quests still left (but available in the game)

Would give returning players a better idea of where they are and give new players some direction too.

Archived