Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... I killed my Lich finally. But how on earth do I get another?

Flannoit

Question

12 answers to this question

Any grineer mission above level 20 I believe, most just use the capture mission on the right side of Saturn to spawn one. 

Capture the target, then kill enemies as you go towards the extract. Kuva guardians will say something, then a larvling will spawn. Take it down, and it will display the weapon it gives, hold x to spawn it or just go to extract if you don't want that weapon.

most preferred node is saturn capture.. it's quick and easy. if you are new to lich system then i'll suggest check the wiki page for them, to get some idea of what weapon they drop, how specific warframe gives specific element bonus for the weapon your lich has. and so on..

For more clarity on what's already been said; when in a grineer mission level 20 or above, lights will flicker like when stalker/syndicate assassins show up.  After the flicker, you need to kill at least 10 grineer within 60 seconds for a larvling to spawn.

Cassini on Saturn is the usual go-to.  Ignore enemies on you way to the capture target, that way they bunch up following you and when the lights go disco you don't have to scramble to find enough.

1 hour ago, Flannoit said:

At long last I finally figured how to fight my lich and finally killed her. Now that she's gone, I have no clue how to get a new one. Do they just have a chance to spawn in any grineer mission node? Or is there an "easier" way to get one to come after me?

wait, u killed it without throwing a fit that it was too hard? are you even a real warframe player?

this is not sarcasm or a bait post, its a real question  

8 minutes ago, AlyxisPrime said:

For more clarity on what's already been said; when in a grineer mission level 20 or above, lights will flicker like when stalker/syndicate assassins show up.  After the flicker, you need to kill at least 10 grineer within 60 seconds for a larvling to spawn.

Cassini on Saturn is the usual go-to.  Ignore enemies on you way to the capture target, that way they bunch up following you and when the lights go disco you don't have to scramble to find enough.

Yep that's what I do ^.

To add some Sister info.

From time of capturing the target you have 1 minute to kill enough enemies to get the Candidate or the Kuva Larvling to spawn.

Kuva Lich: Saturn, Cassini - Mission Capture level 21-23.

Sister Lich: Pluto, Hydra - Mission Capture level 30-34.

I'd do some reading on how to get a Sister Lich, a bit more to do for those Twisted Sisters.

Sisters of Parvos

Creation.

After the completion of The War Within and Call of the Tempestarii quests, the player may encounter a Candidate after completing the Granum Void in any Corpus Ship tileset while qualifying for Rank 1 rewards of Nightmare Difficulty (using a Zenith Granum Crown). This can be done before or after completing the mission's main objective.

By choosing to kill the Sister Candidate with a Parazon Mercy kill, the player causes a Sister to rise in the Origin System, thus becoming the Progenitor of that Sister, and the Warframe used for this is recognized as the Progenitor Warframe.

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

wait, u killed it without throwing a fit that it was too hard? are you even a real warframe player?

this is not sarcasm or a bait post, its a real question  

Yeah that surprises me even more than the fact that there's a player who's capable enough to kill a lich, but doesn't know how to spawn it in the first place.

51 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Same. Tho to be fair they could have gotten help from pugs

my thoughts exactly, i'll just be honest my reply was a bait waiting for that answer, so i can suggest op to slow down instead of rushing to get a new lich.

op is quite interesting, he's confident enough to be involved in some pretty hot arguments. even gave sp tips to other players. but don't know how to spawn larving? at this point i'm not sure who's baiting who anymore...

They just spawn randomly. Just run a quick Grineer mission (note that it has to be lv. 20+ and it cannot be a Sortie, Void Fissure, Invasion, Story Quest or Dark Sector) over and over again. Before you start doing so, I recommend you think about what element you want your Kuva weapon to be because it depends on the Warframe you were using at the time. The best is probably Toxin in most situations because it's easy to build either for Viral or Corrosive, but then again, it all depends (if you want toxin, you have to use either Atlas, Ivara, Khora, Nekros, Nidus, Oberon or Saryn). You can look up the full list of progenitor elements on the wiki.

Eventually, you'll get a Kuva Larvling to spawn which you then have to kill. You then have the option of executing them with a Parazon kill. Before you do, make sure to check the weapon, because whilst Kuva weapons like the Kuva Zarr and the Kuva Bramma are among the best in the game, there's also some that really aren't worth the effort (such as the Kuva Kraken) or the extra weapon slots. If the weapon is bad, just leave the larvling alone. If it's good, execute them to get your new Lich going.

hace 5 horas, Darthplagueis13 dijo:

They just spawn randomly. Just run a quick Grineer mission (note that it has to be lv. 20+ and it cannot be a Sortie, Void Fissure, Invasion, Story Quest or Dark Sector) over and over again. Before you start doing so, I recommend you think about what element you want your Kuva weapon to be because it depends on the Warframe you were using at the time. The best is probably Toxin in most situations because it's easy to build either for Viral or Corrosive, but then again, it all depends (if you want toxin, you have to use either Atlas, Ivara, Khora, Nekros, Nidus, Oberon or Saryn). You can look up the full list of progenitor elements on the wiki.

Eventually, you'll get a Kuva Larvling to spawn which you then have to kill. You then have the option of executing them with a Parazon kill. Before you do, make sure to check the weapon, because whilst Kuva weapons like the Kuva Zarr and the Kuva Bramma are among the best in the game, there's also some that really aren't worth the effort (such as the Kuva Kraken) or the extra weapon slots. If the weapon is bad, just leave the larvling alone. If it's good, execute them to get your new Lich going.

They don't spawn randomly, you gotta kill grineers in a lvl 20+ mission til the light flickers with an orange ish color, then go berserker and kill 25 ish in under 1 minute for the lich to spawn, if that minute passes, the lich won't spawn in that mission. Liches don't spawn in defense missions

Archived