Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how the mastery work

(NSW)BlueFire366

Question

4 answers to this question

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

The wiki is first place to visit when you need info.  This actually does a fair job of breaking down how mastery rank works.

Basics are, anything gear you max out gives you mastery points.  Be aware, you only receive mastery the first time you rank something to max.  So get new gear; frames/weapons/companions, etc and max them out.

Leveling equipment is always easier and quicker with a squad.  Popular places are Helene - Saturn, Hydron - Sedna and Sanctuary Onslaught.

When you gain affinity, your equipment gains levels.

Each level of your Warframe gives 200 mastery points, and weapons 100 per level.

These points are only gained once per item, so you cannot craft 2 of the same item and gain 2 items worth of mastery.

In your profile in the top right, it shows your mastery rank with a bar and words showing how far you are to your next rank up being available.

If you hit the threshold for next rank don't worry about wasting mastery points, they carry over to the next rank.

On 2021-09-25 at 8:30 AM, AlyxisPrime said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

The wiki is first place to visit when you need info.  This actually does a fair job of breaking down how mastery rank works.

Basics are, anything gear you max out gives you mastery points.  Be aware, you only receive mastery the first time you rank something to max.  So get new gear; frames/weapons/companions, etc and max them out.

Leveling equipment is always easier and quicker with a squad.  Popular places are Helene - Saturn, Hydron - Sedna and Sanctuary Onslaught.

I find personally; Telesto - Saturn, Salacia - Neptune, Gabii - Ceres and Spy missions are much faster particularly as a Solo player. Telesto is great for it especially using Banshee as her silencer passive makes more Stealth kills and Stealth kills have higher affinity so you level faster. Salacia is my AW leveller as it's easy, straight-forward to complete and you can fly a gear up in level in max 2 trips if you have a booster. Gabii is my melee-leveller as it again has a simple layout, a good choice of killzones and efficient. Everyone is different though, yours works for you and mine for me and our OP now needs find theirs

Archived