Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your hopes/expectations for Orokin/Infested Liches?

Flannoit

As with anything DE does, there is obviously no guarantee Orokin/Infested liches will exist. But lets ignore that possibility for now and discuss what we hope for and want from Orokin/Infested Liches.

Both Sisters and Kuva Liches brought their own teensy handful of unique weapons (Bramma, Chakkhurr, Shildeg, and Ayanga for Grineer, while Sisters brought Envoy, Diplos, Spirex, and technically the Agends, Exec, Livia, and Grigori) and "redid" a handful of pre-existing weapons.

What weapons would you like to see redone in an Orokin/Infested style? What sort of unique weapon types are you hoping for?

Personally, I would love a new Polearm, maybe a few more special bows, and mostly just really cool weapon designs. I'm admittedly kind of easy to please, but seeing what people hope for is pretty neat all the same. I'd also personally love some more Archwing/Necramech stuff. Heck, maybe we'll get our first Lich Archwing/Necramech with one of them.

Just now, LillyRaccune said:

I want "pretty" Orokin liches.

Hide contents

geSV4wF.jpg

I want DE to give us the exact messed up Orokin that are in the lore already. I want that hyper-sanitized idea of "beauty" the orokin have. Also I am all for titty-out men, so this art is an a++++++++++++++++++++++.

11 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

I want that hyper-sanitized idea of "beauty" the orokin have.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! It would allow for more extreme looking characters than Ballas.

Another thought for Orokin liches would be "Dax" liches:

Spoiler

okvMfOG.jpg?1drFAUHD.png

For Infested liches, I'm not sure how I want them to be stylized. They could be humanoid (like Sarah Kerrigan) or just a normal upgraded Charger (like Phorid :vomit:) or they could take on the form of one of our pets to make them extra menacing!

Spoiler

lKml06O.png Humanoid.   kKx4Uyn.gif Flerken!

3 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that! It would allow for more extreme looking characters than Ballas.

Another thought for Orokin liches would be "Dax" liches:

Hide contents

okvMfOG.jpg?1drFAUHD.png

For Infested liches, I'm not sure how I want them to be stylized. They could be humanoid (like Sarah Kerrigan) or just a normal upgraded Charger (like Phorid :vomit:) or they could take on the form of one of our pets to make them extra menacing!

Reveal hidden contents

lKml06O.png Humanoid.   kKx4Uyn.gif Flerken!

i love that horrible grin on that orokin dude with the stupid kappa hat, also that cat is TERRIFYING.

I would love to see what sort of creativity DE will put into Orokin and Infested liches, because they're arguably the more unique of the factions. (Since in canon the actual Orokin themselves are SUUUUPER #*!%ed up. Just look at Ballas.)

On 2021-09-26 at 2:44 AM, Flannoit said:

As with anything DE does, there is obviously no guarantee Orokin/Infested liches will exist. But lets ignore that possibility for now and discuss what we hope for and want

just want to appreciate this intro. it's much better than all those lazy "xxx when??" threads that never even bother to include context nor reason. i personally condemn em.

also, i agree with everything lilly say.

you have to stop popping up in threads and say exactly stuff that i want to say.

14 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

just want to appreciate this intro. it's much better than all those lazy "xxx when??" threads that never even bother to include context nor reason. i personally condemn em.

also, i agree with everything lilly say.

you have to stop popping up in threads and say exactly stuff that i want to say.

Tbh I've learned that games take forever to do anything ages ago. And frankly, I kinda like just thinking about "what ifs" in a good scenario. It's therapeutic in a way.

That's not to say I'll get my hopes up either, of course, but it's nice to have a thought and see where it takes you. : )

Meh, not much hope of anything.

To go on a tangent, I was convinced that when we'd get an infested open world, we'd get some form of modular bows, aka baws ! It made too much damn sense, but we got what we got.

So now, all I could hope for infested lich would be to at least get some infested weapons with gold encrusting, basically the main reason I'm going after nemesis weapons in the first place.

Archived