Fix bug

ECACA

Question

I sent to support and to the PC bug section and they said to post it here, to see if others have same problem.

lets think about something here, Shuriken should have been done with all of the proficiency, which were finished may of last year. I can show it from steam.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1634233553466171128/DB0E1236C8EF2986CDF7BACD4AC05522891BB4A3/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1634233553466171604/CD772024BF612FEF7DA5FA62ADC7737A53135689 /? imw = 5000 & imh = 5000 & ima = fit & impolicy = Letterbox & imcolor =% 23000000 & letterbox = false

And this isnt resolved. its something you did around sept of LAST YEAR. look up achievements for shuriken on steam, they STOPPED sept 21 last year.

https://steamhunters.com/stats/Warframe/achievements/123/users?unlocked=true
So this seems more of a program Issue then one for the forums.

Would be nice to have a refresh button that would validate this. As Im also missing Jugger-not, as Iv killed enough of them in the ships and on deimos ,. Would also be nice to have abit better description of what has to be done.

8 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ECACA said:

And this isnt resolved. its something you did around sept of LAST YEAR. look up achievements for shuriken on steam, they STOPPED sept 21 last year.

Where exactly did you get this information? The steamhunters link says someone got it less than two weeks ago. You have to remember that there is no sync button for those who may occasionally use the standalone version as well. So 100 people could have got that achievement today, but it won’t show up on Steam.

Achievements are pretty hit or miss in this game. Some don’t work particularly well, and anything steam related is going to be incredibly unreliable.

Il y a 2 heures, krc473 a dit :

Where exactly did you get this information? The steamhunters link says someone got it less than two weeks ago. You have to remember that there is no sync button for those who may occasionally use the standalone version as well. So 100 people could have got that achievement today, but it won’t show up on Steam.

Achievements are pretty hit or miss in this game. Some don’t work particularly well, and anything steam related is going to be incredibly unreliable.

Iv played off and on for 8+ years.  there is another part to this achievement.  and If I could sort all this, it would make it easier.  And even WF Profile is strange as this dont have a Sorted location.  strange after 8+ years.

According to Steam, on may 29th 2020, I finished Shuriken Proficiency 1/2/3 and Mastery 1/2  But not 3, its like an update happened and it appeared.

Should change the name to thrown weapons.

Il y a 18 heures, (PSN)iuvenilis a dit :

Maybe try max the Kunai or Spira and see if that triggers it.

Did.  Will look at the Kunai, as I got upset with how fast it WASNT ranking up.  But wonder if this is the idea the game thinks you have to do it with the First 3 things you use?  Rather then Skip 1-2.  See there is No selection in game to sort out what IS Shuriken.  Similar to Shot Gun and Sniper, All guns, but not considered diff, in the game.  Short sighted Sorting.

Yeah you definately should have unlocked the shuriken mastery challenge.  Looks bugged to me.   Maybe its 3 sub catagories...   Throwing knife, glaive, ninja stars...     Do the Hikou stars and I bet it pops....   

As far as the juggs.... it probably only counts the ones you kill down in isolation vaults OR it only counts the juggy you kill for the non mech side of the isolation valuts(arcana bounites).  You follow the juggy around to dig up mushrooms and then kill him at the end...  (its like do x amount of arcana bounties challenge).  (I only know that it has to do with the isolation valuts because I remember popping that challenge while farming for everything down there 75% sure its only the juggy from the bounty that counts)

Edited by (PSN)AbBaNdOn_

well, I went and got the Mk1 Kuni, and took 5 runs to top it up.  Thing didnt like anything above lvl 20, 10 hits to kill anything.

DID IT.

THEY STILL need to fix the game, in more then 1 place and for more then a few reasons.  Why make addons, if the Core isnt done.