Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Someday we will have Zaw like Glaive or Gunblade weapon?

CosoMalvadoNG

I don't know if it has already been proposed or if it is even feasible and i think the zaw system should be updated more with the melee weapon types that are not craftable yet. Many of the saw combinations are pretty decent yeah i know but his shooting counterparts Kitgun has all kinds of weapons from explosives, shotguns, rifles, pistols and some specials that do not fall into any category and this is because recent content has been added for the kitgun's. 

The zaw are in oblivion being the oldest type of modular weapon and i believe from my humble opinion that it would not be wrong to add more types of weapons to their combinations. I would like to know what the developers or the community think about it.

PD: No one get angry please

PD2: Excuse my bad english i'm learning D:

6 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

I don't know if it has already been proposed or if it is even feasible and i think the zaw system should be updated more with the melee weapon types that are not craftable yet. Many of the saw combinations are pretty decent yeah i know but his shooting counterparts Kitgun has all kinds of weapons from explosives, shotguns, rifles, pistols and some specials that do not fall into any category and this is because recent content has been added for the kitgun's. 

The zaw are in oblivion being the oldest type of modular weapon and i believe from my humble opinion that it would not be wrong to add more types of weapons to their combinations. I would like to know what the developers or the community think about it.

PD: No one get angry please

PD2: Excuse my bad english i'm learning D:

If we will trust me it wont be even worth it like making shotgun kitgun for example

I mean it will be cool and maybe good at 1st but after few nerfs it will be worthless

I do wish we could make more zaws for some of our more exotic stances ,

Would defintely love a blade and whip , sword and shield , dual sword/ dagger , glaive options.

Gunblade ... Doesn't quite fit zaw theme of ostrons , maybe some kitgun variant from fortuna.

I had even made a whole topic about it almost 2 years ago.

hace 17 minutos, 0_The_F00l dijo:

I do wish we could make more zaws for some of our more exotic stances ,

Would defintely love a blade and whip , sword and shield , dual sword/ dagger , glaive options.

Gunblade ... Doesn't quite fit zaw theme of ostrons , maybe some kitgun variant from fortuna.

I had even made a whole topic about it almost 2 years ago.

oh i feel u

Glaives and Gunblades don't really fit with Ostrons thoguh, as they use technology. don't know exactly what it is that lets glaives return to the user but they do, even used by enemies like Drahk Masters. a gundblade's firearm parts wouldn't work within Cetus and the Ostrons don't know how guns work anyway.

wouldn't mind seeing modular Bows though: where you could choose Limbs, String and Arrows for different combinations: do you want a rapid firing impact bow, or a slow to charge but ultra powerful slash Longbow? or make your own AoE bow? that would be neat IMO.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

wouldn't mind seeing modular Bows though: where you could choose Limbs, String and Arrows for different combinations: do you want a rapid firing impact bow, or a slow to charge but ultra powerful slash Longbow? or make your own AoE bow? that would be neat IMO.

I actually got to ask this question to Steve at a Tennocon (when you could actually attend 🤣) and he said it's something that they are looking at doing.

Now this was 2019. So who knows if they still want to but it would make sense considering Deimos and Fortuna have kitgun parts. 

I'd love a bow with Ostron cosmetically 👍

En 26/9/2021 a las 7:46, (PSN)robotwars7 dijo:

Glaives and Gunblades don't really fit with Ostrons thoguh, as they use technology. don't know exactly what it is that lets glaives return to the user but they do, even used by enemies like Drahk Masters. a gundblade's firearm parts wouldn't work within Cetus and the Ostrons don't know how guns work anyway.

Fit or not that doesn't matter i could say the same 6-7 years ago talking about how things are now. The words ''This don't fit'' not fit in warframe since the ones who decide what works or not are the developers.

PD: kitgun bow that too... i needed...

Archived