Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there more hidden mastery items on the profile or have i got them all?

TaricTheAncient

Question

11 answers to this question

vor 11 Minuten schrieb TaricTheAncient:

Yeah there is many not on the profile it seems rather dumb to me that i have to go googling to see if i can find some complete mastery list that is updated to the newest patch.

even the wiki is unclear about the number i mean the best way would be a display list of every item and countig them can still lead to errors

i just find it the better way to just look into the profile of people i know should have basicly everything and make a comparison to the people missing something

vor 1 Minute schrieb KitMeHarder:

47,998 till Legendary Rank 2 is the max you can have without founder items ATM I believe.

well then im am as good as i can be with 50998 exp to the next rang since we have to wait for the Vastilok that at the moment has no way to be obtainable

665 for your founder pack (master)

There are many hidden gears show up only if you ranked at least 1 level. Crafted in the foundry is still considered hidden. Most of them are story related as not to spoiler you with the gear descriptions. A few of them are rewards from challenge or achievement.

The one I found it most unnoticeable is the K-drive body from doing particular race on deimos, as it's neither a weapon nor companion that everyone talk about. There was no hint or whatsoever in-game until I looked up on the wiki.

Edit: Just realised this post was recently nekro'd 

Archived