Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wiki's confusing on how to go about it. How do I go about making a Sister?

Flannoit

Question

Now that I have the kuva weapon I want, I'm going to try to make the tenet weapon I want. Unfortunately, the wiki is... Confusing, to say the least. I already have Call of the Tempestarii and War Within complete, but the Wiki started saying things about granum void, etc, and I'm just confused on what on earth I'm meant to do.

Am I supposed to go into a mission, expend a granum coin, then hope a sister spawns? Or what?

6 answers to this question

They spawn outside of Granum void.  After you complete Zenith Granum, wait for them in the mission.

You gotta run GV for every Candidate btw.

That means, if you hunt specific weapon, you will need lots of Zenith coins.  Better run a mission where Zenith Coin guys spawn.

7 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

They spawn outside of Granum void.  After you complete Zenith Granum, wait for them in the mission.

You gotta run GV for every Candidate btw.

That means, if you hunt specific weapon, you will need lots of Zenith coins.  Better run a mission where Zenith Coin guys spawn.

I got lucky and my first sister actually dropped the weapon I wanted... But I forgot Revenant contributes cold oops

To add on. Running Hydra Pluto is a great way to be self sustaining. The Treasurer that will spawn in that mission, will drop a Zenith Granum Token, which is the one you need. Then to note, ideally the earlier on in the quest you find the Golden Hand and complete the Granum Void segment, the better, as you do need time and forward space to spawn a candidate, since some players who do the Granum Void near the end of the mission report not getting a Candidate. 

Finally the same element types for Kuva Liches applies here, but if you weren't aware they did make a change where its easier to choose what element you want for a weapon when you do Valence Fusion, so you might have a Cold weapon for now, but will be easy to change. 

After the completion of The War Within and Call of the Tempestarii quests, the player may encounter a Candidate after completing the Granum Void in any Corpus Ship tileset while qualifying for Rank 1 rewards of Nightmare Difficulty (using a Zenith Granum Crown). This can be done before or after completing the mission's main objective.

What exactly is confusing about this ? You just do what it tells you to do, this looks pretty straight forward to me.

Archived