Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I keep mistaking this one Corpus Locker for a Hidden Cache.

Zahnny

There's this one specific Corpus Locker on the ship tileset, whenever you enter the room it shines/reflects/glows brightly, as a result I keep entering and assuming it's one of the Hidden Caches found in sabotage missions. I'd like to politely request that the locker itself be repositioned or had the brightness toned down. As it stands now it is incredibly distracting when searching for Hidden Caches and assuming this is one of them.

The brightness goes down once you approach it, so I'd assume this isn't intentional.

r0GEK8m.jpeg

guXjqGL.jpeg

If you're having trouble seeing it, it's on the right side. To the left of the potential Fortuna spawn.

Just now, Echoes said:

In the meantime, if you have something like Animal Instinct on your companion then you can look at the minimap to see if it is shown as a square, if not then is not a cache.

You have to keep in mind the room will probably have several containers in there, and the minimap doesn't distinguish between them.

On 2021-09-27 at 6:26 AM, Lutesque said:

All the Corpus Lockers in General have gotten harder to Identify... I miss the good Ol' Green and Red Lights....

Now everything is different shades of Indigo...

Why would you need green or red lights on them? You've got a glowing hologram on the unlocked ones. Hologram seems easier.

59 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

You've also got an audio cue that guides you as well unless you turn your volume down.

While Warframe is indeed a good audio game, and you are right.

After playing Warframe since late 2014 it's probably not surprising if I tell you I often play Warframe with sound off and listening to music.

Really, I only ever listen to Warframe itself when there is new story of some sort, or if I just feel particularly bored of music or etc.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Why would you need green or red lights on them? You've got a glowing hologram on the unlocked ones. Hologram seems easier.

I don't know how it works for those with Colour Blind Disorders but for me... The old Lockers where easier to pass from further Way and in less time while moving.... After the Rework I have to walk right up to the Thing and give it a quick looksy before moving on.... It's just hard to tell them apart now.

5 hours ago, Zahnny said:

While Warframe is indeed a good audio game, and you are right.

Blasphemy 😱 !!!

Archived