General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Yareli master's summons bug and other subsumable abilities

Darkfayer

Hi (someone enjoying Yareli here, don't only listen to those criticizing this warframe, keep going warframe team :) ) !

BUG description :

When using the second abilitie of Yareli, merulina, there are still some bug left. In particular the subsumable abilitie "Master's summons" can't be used when on merulina. To use it you're forced to stop riding. It may be the case for other subsumable abilities.

It's actually a real problem as it force to stop ride to heal the companion, and classical life steal with melee attack can't be done when riding to... So even if it's enjoyable to just ride in steel path and enjoy your secondary, if the pet die early  in every long mission (survival/defense) it break the mood.

Proposal :

-either just making so that the ability can be cast when riding merulina

-either allow k-drive modding to merulina AND add a mod to heal pet with some damage dealed when riding k-drive.

Others small bug when riding :

-Arbitration "gems" dropped by drones in order to res allies are stack differently when picked during ride or picked when walking (I literraly add 1 stack at 1 and 1 stack at 2 at the same time) and of course when the ally is revived, i kept the stack at one until the end of the mission.

-Arbitration "gems" dropped by drones are hard to pick when riding merulina

-reviving force stop riding merulina

Thanks for your consideration, hope it reach you well

Yareli subsumed will not work on Merulina as it's apparently too much work to code. :/
The revive token bug has been brought up before. Only "fix" I know is to use taskmanager to force close game and reconnect to squad. (Let squad know before so they'll wait for you.)

Edited by MeisterKleist3r
  • Like 1

Le 28/09/2021 à 20:50, MeisterKleister a dit :

Yareli subsumed will not work on Merulina as it's apparently too much work to code. :/
The revive token bug has been brought up before. Only "fix" I know is to use taskmanager to force close game and reconnect to squad. (Let squad know before so they'll wait for you.)

Okay >< that's a bit sad to know but I least i won't hope for a change soon.

Thanks for the answer

• Like 1