Vastilok Drop

Ninja_MODA_FOKA

Question

So... It's been a while since the twitch drop was given... I still haven't got my vastilok even tough  i was allowed and DID reclaimed... Still haven't appeared on my inventory. I did received my loki prime tho. I'm posting this to know if there's anything i can do... as i'm mr 27 and would like to master and use this weapon. Cheers 

2 answers to this question

Wait for it to be added to the game. 

At this point if linking and relinking a bunch of times and asking support and going through your twitch account didn't work, especially this long after, you likely aren't going to get it as a Twitch drop. 

But these things are always added back to the game at some point. 

Athodai now drops through RJ and it was a Tennocon exclusive, I think another Tennocon exclusive from the past was eventually added to Baro. 

No word of where or when it will be put back in game, but it is inevitable. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ninja_MODA_FOKA said:

So... It's been a while since the twitch drop was given... I still haven't got my vastilok even tough  i was allowed and DID reclaimed... Still haven't appeared on my inventory. I did received my loki prime tho. I'm posting this to know if there's anything i can do... as i'm mr 27 and would like to master and use this weapon. Cheers 

it's been like what, over 2 months since tennocon? it's probably way little too late to do anything. sorry.

with that said, vastilok is never mentioned as a tennocon exclusive item, and most probably will come back at some point.

• Like 2