So I just did sortie

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

The defection in the sortie had the defectors going from taking damage red, then suddenly to white icons which were almost indistinguishable from the trash on the ground. So not only was it a color  change, but I could barely tell where they had gone down and almost Failed because if it. Is there some setting in the ui customization that particularly controls that set of colors, or is this just another change they did and I just have to get accustomed to it now.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Wow, very interesting discussions, digresions. Not sure whom some of the criticism is intended toward.

I do own several of the theme options. Despite the ability that was added to customizes certain groups of icons I decided I could manage without changing anything. I have been suprisingly pleased w The Zephyr menu package. The change I was asking about in Disruption was a sudden change and it is bothersome so I figured I would ask if anyone had any experience using the customizations. I really do not want to go exploring and wind up having to restore defaults. 

At the same time perhaps this was an unintended change and maybe already under discussion in some thread that others have already discovered.

Yet, alas the changes in colors are a constant. Maybe they will come around.

My greatest thanks goes to  @Alyxisprime for locating those UI customization shots and making them super convenient for me to reference again.

Thanks to @shinobiserpent for sharing my struggle

• Like 1