How come there are no T5 railjack void fissures?

DoomFruit

I'm one of the admittedly few people who actually like Railjack's gameplay... well, at least Grineer gameplay. Corpus railjack gameplay can burn in hell - the whole "thou must all enter the ship at once" bit along with the mandatory secondary objective of standing around for ages waiting for something to hack are things that I seriously hate. And I still hate the whole "Lavos is objectively the superior choice of pilot or gunner" aspect of the railjack ability system, but that's another matter entirely.

But the point is that if I'm doing things at my own pace, I'll open void keys in railjack. I can't actually do this for T5 void keys (the requiem relics) and I would very much like to.

So why aren't there any T5 void fissures in railjack nodes?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-09-27 at 10:06 AM, DoomFruit said:

I'm one of the admittedly few people who actually like Railjack's gameplay

HERETIC 😱 !!!

On 2021-09-27 at 10:06 AM, DoomFruit said:

the whole "thou must all enter the ship at once" bit along with the mandatory secondary objective of standing around for ages waiting for something to hack are things that I seriously hate

That's more Like it 👍...

On 2021-09-27 at 9:12 PM, (PSN)shann_cz said:

I just played T4 Void storm solo, nobody joined. And I was annihilated by those annoying storm-lightings. I cannot imagine how strong they could be on T5..

Yeah I pretty much used Void Rig Exclusively in Void Storms.... Nothing Else will cut it...