I made an EHP calculator for each frame.

T-Shark69

After doing an Iron Skin calculator for personal use I thought "why not do it for every frame?", so here we are. It's in spreadsheet format and I've tried to add every possible way that can affect EHP for each frame sans a few things :

1. Evasion and Healing (Sustain) are not factored in as they're hard to quantify.    
2. Adaptation is considered in a best case scenario with 90% resistance to everything even tho it's not always that in practice. This is due to the variable nature of enemy damage and frequence.
3. Elemental resistance mods are not added in as they dont protect against everything. Gauss has a separate calc for "kinetic" damage as it's a big part of his tankiness.

Default stats are for prime versions but there are options for base versions via drop down menus.

I'm a noob when it comes to spreadsheets so I treated this as a pet project to get aquainted with the formulas and such so bear with me if I've done mistakes.

Feel free to leave suggestions and I'll be happy to add them in.

On the go calc link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16EuPp6lI2ePfvm7wpoVbNn_-6ynbs5KmnTzjy-U4s7Y/edit?usp=sharing

View only source : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dpsvIuI03uOt1yprjeqyzLiNL_peGkIeWUkYgqo8Ox0/edit?usp=sharing  (can still download and edit)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Just what I was looking for! An updated EHP calculator including all the frames. The only suggestion I can think of is maybe either adding in percentages for each tier of mod, or allowing entry of our own percentages. I personally don't always run min/maxed mods when I'm fine tuning a build for my own use. Really nice having an easy check for elemental ward though, that's mostly all I use EHP calculators for-- to decide whether I want to run heat or cold on a build. 

6 minutes ago, Nobilus said:

The only suggestion I can think of is maybe either adding in percentages for each tier of mod, or allowing entry of our own percentages. I personally don't always run min/maxed mods when I'm fine tuning a build for my own use.

I'll get to it when i get back from vacations :)

On 2021-10-10 at 5:45 PM, Nobilus said:

All good! It's the only change i could really think of, it's a really nice calculator. Been looking for one for a bit now, since the most recent one that had all the details is from 2018

Just finished with the changes. Added ranks and simplified things with checkboxes. Hope it's better now.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Technically his hp is infinite with maxed kinetic plating vs most things <_<  

that's not what i meant xD i set his battery to default (80%) and it works. then adding any strength mod makes it infinite ~which only happens with redline ingame~

9 minutes ago, Kaichi16 said:

that's not what i meant xD i set his battery to default (80%) and it works. then adding any strength mod makes it infinite ~which only happens with redline ingame~

Ah, I wonder if its calculating the strength and allowing it to reach 100% then, hence the value. Weird

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2022-02-09 at 9:19 PM, Kaichi16 said:

hey there! thanks very much for this calculator ♥ i love it! could you check gauss? >< adding strength makes his kinetic ehp "infinite" lol

Hello, sorry that Im replying so late but I took a break from WF and havent checked the forums. As for the Gauss thing, i might have interpreted the Wiki wrong as it stated that DR scales with STR, but most likely only the Minimum DR scales. I made a change to show minimum DR for Gauss to cap it at 50% and changed the formula around that. It seems to calculate it fine with the change now, but please let me know I got it wrong.
As for Mirage what exactly is broken? Is it like that on the template too?

• Like 1