Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Throw Cannister Button

Bonabopn

Question

Hi folks, i'm having trouble with mastery test 28. Not specifically with the test itself, but because no matter what i bind my 'throw cannister' button, it only works half of the time. When the cannister reaches 5 seconds left, i always try to throw it, but often nothing happens and the cannister times out, even after pressing the button multiple times.

I don't understand what the problem is, what am i missing?

4 answers to this question

Well, I never tried changing the button binding -- always used MMB -- but AFAIK mechanically this test is very similar to the Deimos vault mission where you have to coat the infested with an infusion before killing them.  It is also very similar to parts of the Exploiter Orb fight.  Do you have trouble throwing canisters in those game modes?  If so, I think @BiancaRoughfin's advice might be the right one and it may just be a mechanical / input device problem.

Thanks for the replies. I was able to figure it out after practicing the test a bit. It was not a problem with my mouse, i already said i'd tried changing the button.

First, I cannot throw the cannister if the last weapon i used was melee. I need to shoot my secondary before throwing the cannister.

Secondly, if i press the button too many times before the cannister is thrown, it resets the throwing animation.

I hope this information helps someone else.

Archived