Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Void Tiny Pyramids, Really DE?

viperveteran

I'd like to request that time is automatically added upon killing the specters as those tiny pyramids are so difficult to see. They blend in with the colour of the map, they don't show up on the radar nor does your sentinel vacuum them. On top of that you have to kill flying specters and free captives. It is very annoying if it were easier to see the pyramids I could at least have a chance of finishing the mission. If that can't be done then at least increase the size and change the colour to something that contrasts against the background. 

I too am not fond of these next to invisible, stuck in the air, immune to vacuum and radar loot items.

Back in the day (pre-nerf) collecting them wasn't as hard.

GalaxyManager

I would agree that the nerf was justified, however, like many nerfs I think things went just a tad to far.

My two suggestions would be:

1. As the OP above suggested changing the color to something that directly contrasts with the background and much brighter.

2. Either Vacuum should effect them, or they should at least drop to the ground like all other loot.

On 2021-09-30 at 12:24 AM, Aesthier said:

I too am not fond of these next to invisible, stuck in the air, immune to vacuum and radar loot items.

Back in the day (pre-nerf) collecting them wasn't as hard.

GalaxyManager

I would agree that the nerf was justified, however, like many nerfs I think things went just a tad to far.

My two suggestions would be:

1. As the OP above suggested changing the color to something that directly contrasts with the background and much brighter.

2. Either Vacuum should effect them, or they should at least drop to the ground like all other loot.

That brightness is definitely better than what we have now. 

Archived