Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos desperately need better voice actors.

Flannoit

With the ability to convert liches and sisters, we have the fun little issue that Sisters have amongst the worst voice acting in the game. This heavily turns me off on the idea of bothering to convert them, because every single one has the most grating way of talking - not to mention the horrible line reading - that makes me rather deal with the random contracts from Ticker. At least Liches have decent line reading, even if some of them have bad voice actors.

32 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

This heavily turns me off on the idea of bothering to convert them, because every single one has the most grating way of talking

Why would you want to convert them anyway? Elite contracts from Ticker are just better. I am completely ignoring that you have to level the Sister/Lich to level 5 as well.

I am not sure that the voice actors are the issue. Some of the lines they have are really strange.

Just now, krc473 said:

Why would you want to convert them anyway? Elite contracts from Ticker are just better. I am completely ignoring that you have to level the Sister/Lich to level 5 as well.

I am not sure that the voice actors are the issue. Some of the lines they have are really strange.

The lines are strange, but the delivery is abysmal. WF has a bad track record of really bad or inappropriate voice acting/line reading, but Sisters easily take the cake on being the absolute worst of the worst wf has ever had.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

How much of that is down to what DE does with the recording though? They apply filters and possibly more to the recording. 

They seem to have forgotten halfway through the Sister voicelines, because half of them are delivered without any filter at all, while some are. Even in the final encounter this happens, lol.

Archived