Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old topic: not getting twitch drops!?!

o1517

Question

Hi all. Not to beat a dead horse. But I am not getting twicth drops. I do get Prime gaming ones. I have(countless times) linked and unlinked till I am #$#%% and do not get drops.?!? You are supposed to get in game message that xxx was added to inventory, nada!?!

Today's drop was cetus and plains grab bag, 3 hours later, Nada nothing. I know there is a serious glitch that needs fixing?!? If any one has idea to fix this please let me know. My steam and prime accounts are in good standing and work.

PS please dont ask to link and unlink, not working for me.

7 answers to this question

I am not sure if you're aware that there is a middle step now. While watching Twitch you will qualify for a drop and the website will display a message saying that it can be Claimed. Once you click the Claim button, that's when it will be sent to your Warframe account.  If you missed the popup notification, you can find your unclaimed items by going to Twitch, clicking on your icon in the upper right corner, then "Drops" on the drop down menu.

Does that help?

23 hours ago, o1517 said:

Hi all. Not to beat a dead horse. But I am not getting twicth drops. I do get Prime gaming ones. I have(countless times) linked and unlinked till I am #$#%% and do not get drops.?!? You are supposed to get in game message that xxx was added to inventory, nada!?!

Today's drop was cetus and plains grab bag, 3 hours later, Nada nothing. I know there is a serious glitch that needs fixing?!? If any one has idea to fix this please let me know. My steam and prime accounts are in good standing and work.

PS please dont ask to link and unlink, not working for me.

hi.

first of all, although today's drops are somehow ends up titled cetus and plains. they're actually noggles and floof.

secondly, prime gaming have very little to do with stream drops. those two facts explains plenty about your claim.

third, not once in your post you confirmed that you have see with your own eyes the 100% drop progress bar, and manually claimed the drops. nor confirming that the drops are indeed in your twitch account's drop inventory.

if i were you i will check point number 3 and probably come back with screenshots of your twitch inventory. since if you're going to warframe support, that'll be your best supporting evidence.

i agree, DE and people need to stop suggesting link and unlink. it's rarely the problem, 9 out of 10 people that i helped simply doesn't understand how twitch works.

Grabbed some pics from the official Twitch help pages. Please note that they are for PC/Web version of Twitch, Android/Apple will appear slightly differently. Either way click Profile > Drops > to see your twitch drops inventory.

What drops look like in chat stream:

Spoiler

ltTcgDU.png

What drops look like when you click on your Profile:

Spoiler

iYxCFHJ.png

What drops look like when you look at your Drops Inventory:

Spoiler

MVuwVqF.png

Hope that helps for future loots!

Archived