Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Preparation Exilus Mod not Working

twirlandswirl

I have the exilus mod Preparation (fully ranked, 100% maximum energy is filled on spawn) in several frames and I have not been beginning mission or respawning with full energy. I just loaded out onto Orb Vallis with Ivara and began with 75 energy, instead of her full 850. This has been happening for several days, on Ivara and Titania, on every mission type I've played.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

That's not how it works. Starting energy is based on spare mod capacity, and preparation increases that. 

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Preparation

It's how it worked until a few days ago. Also, even that page says "Maximum Energy" so I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be - and has always been.

3 minutes ago, twirlandswirl said:

It's how it worked until a few days ago. Also, even that page says "Maximum Energy" so I'm pretty sure that's how it's supposed to be - and has always been.

Sorry, yes you should have more than 75, but that doesn't mean you'll start with max energy.

Does it work correctly in normal missions? Maybe it's bugged for open-world, or maybe specifically bugged in OV.

Just now, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Sorry, yes you should have more than 75, but that doesn't mean you'll start with max energy.

Does it work correctly in normal missions? Maybe it's bugged for open-world, or maybe specifically bugged in OV.

But it actually says "max energy" and I've been using the mod on Ivara for about a year, that's how it's always worked in the past.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

Hm, it is possible it's just open worlds because I noticed it on Titania while running Plague Star, and like I said, Ivara just now on Orb Vallis. But I played a normal mission (well, an Invasion, but a normal node) on Titania, and it worked, and she started with her max energy of 744.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

No, Titania just seems to be flat out working now, loaded out on the Vallis with her, 744 energy.

Archived