Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp's bonus HP: Affected by life mods?

4thBro

Mods like Vitality will give you the same amount of bonus health whether you are using the Health Mote or not, and Vitality does not affect the bonus health or health regeneration from the Health Mote.  Ability Strength does affect the bonus health and the health regeneration of the Health Mote.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

"The Vitality Mote increases maximum Health by 300 and restores 30 health per second.

Maximum health and health regeneration are affected by Ability Strength."

Yes... I read it.

I'm asking if it increases base HP, and thus if something like Umbral Vitality (the Frame mod) will increase it.

Everyone else seems to be stating that the mods will not increase my HP gained through the Frame ability. So I'll take that as the answer.

But I always get aggravated when someone copypastes some line from the Wiki that has nothing to do with anything... Just a pet peeve, lol.

28 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Yes... I read it.

I'm asking if it increases base HP, and thus if something like Umbral Vitality (the Frame mod) will increase it.

Everyone else seems to be stating that the mods will not increase my HP gained through the Frame ability. So I'll take that as the answer.

But I always get aggravated when someone copypastes some line from the Wiki that has nothing to do with anything... Just a pet peeve, lol.

So your asking if Vitality mods on your frame will increase the amount of bonus HP on motes right?

I think if your HP on Wisp 300 for example, and you stick a max umbral vitality mod, your base health will increase to 1000. It will become a further 1300 if you use the vitality mote, and this will increase with ability strength….

or did I misunderstand your question?

56 minutes ago, 4thBro said:

Yes... I read it.

It only adds HP, so rank 30 no mods 300 health Wisp puts down the vitality mote and she's gonna get 300 more HP 600 total

With mods it's the same thing 900 health wisp puts mote and gets 300 HP 1200 total

10 hours ago, 4thBro said:

Yes... I read it.

It's extra flat health added after your base health has been increased by any mods. 

Say you have a 111 Health Mote (370% strength) and max bonus Umbra Vitality. Your total Wisps' health will be : [Base health * (1+Umbral Vitality + Rank Modifier)­] + Mote Health -- > [100*(1+7.7+2)]+1110 = 2180

I made an EHP calculator recently and you can see the formulas for health there :

10 hours ago, 4thBro said:

Yes... I read it.

The wiki would likely stat if it were a base stat increase that interacts with Vitality due to it being important enough to be mentioned, as other minor details that don't matter to most end up mentioned across many pages.

People copy/paste the wiki because it answers a large portion of the questions posted here. Reading both the Wisp and Vitality wiki pages clearly tell you no, and someone here telling you no is no different.

Archived