Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Thanos Double-Edged Sword?

Aurra_Sing

Thanos Double-Edged Sword (from Avengers Endgame) is one of the coolest weapon. Could DE add it to the game?

Why is it cool?

1 it's huge, taller than Thanos

2 it spins like a helicopter blade potentially cutting anything in the way. And it blocks laser beam while it spins, as shown in the movie when Thanos Vs ironman.  

3 it is a throwable. It can fly like a glaive and return to Thanos' hand. 

14 minutes ago, Aurra_Sing said:

modify a bit to avoid that, make it something between Darth Maul's light saber and Thanos' sword!

So... steal from Disney and from Disney? How is stealing two things from Disney, in your mind, safer than stealing one?

Do you want DE to be sued?

48 minutes ago, Aurra_Sing said:

Thanos Double-Edged Sword (from Avengers Endgame) is one of the coolest weapon. Could DE add it to the game?

Why is it cool?

2 it spins like a helicopter blade potentially cutting anything in the way. And it blocks laser beam while it spins, as shown in the movie when Thanos Vs ironman.  

That’s called a twin blade, Double edged swords just have edges on both sides of a single blade.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

there's already something in game similar to it, unless you want a new weapon class

DarkSwordDaggerHybrid.png

Disney doesn't own the concept of double edged swords, but copying the Thanos sword would be an issue

But that looks ugly….

Make the inspiration come from thanos’s sword….

wait nevermind it looks exactly like a guandao/Ugandan prime except thicker and different blade shape. But this gives you an idea though!

Edit: Snip.

Edit 2: Oh my god when I was scrolling down that picture gave me a heart attack, I thought some sort of bug was on my screen.

2 hours ago, Aurra_Sing said:

Why is it cool?

Just get a guandao or guandao prime or a… please autocorrect don’t…

Paragrapg

😔

Par

a

de

-_- a

Paracesis….

get a paragraph es is if you want a thanks sword. The sentient slayer thing, it looks like thanks sword except not double sided.

THANKS SWORD*

THANKS SWORD*

THANOS SWORD*

Btw you used the wrong term.sword-1.jpg

THIS is a double edged sword. The edge of the sword is the side of the main blade which can be used for diagonal, horizontal, upward or downward sword strikes. A double-SIDED sword is a sword or weapon with a blade at the bottom and top, like Darth maul’s lightsaber. 

you'd be better off playing Fortnite, because there's no way marvel/isney property is coming to warframe.

Thanos Sword | The3Dprinting 3D print Dioramas, Models and Props

we also already have Split-Swords, as a terribly underwhelming category with no unique stance and only one weapon. not that keen on Thanos' design either: it's too stout and the blade shape wouldn't really allow for thrusts. I do hope that one day Split-Swords become a full fledged category with a stance that changes between dual blade and heavy blade attacks mid-combo, and seevral weapons to choose from. maybe then we might see a chunkier weapon inspired somewhat by Thanos' blade.

I'm not really sure why people think Thanos' blade or the fightning style of it is Disney property. It isnt like the idea of a double-bladed sword popped up with Thanos, nor how you fight with it. It is like saying we cant have a throwable hammer that returns to its owner since Mjolnir is in Marvel. The only thing is that maaaaybe, just maaaybe, a double-bladed sword could not be implemented in WF and be throwable/return. Since a returning blade cant really be traced to real life combat, but there may be other stories out there where it is a thing, at which point it stops being "designed" by Disney. DE could otherwise make it throwable by attaching a chain to it, which would go hand-in-hand with the kung-fu, space ninja, sci-fi, demonkids, warmachine-eating-people. kendo, karate, chopsticks and guns universe that is warframe.

Archived