Old Problem: Twitch drops

oonbaa

Question

First of all, i am aware that you, guys are working on the new update and all of that. The problem is that, although i claimed my twitch drops, it says to wait more and i'll eventually get them. It's been 2 months since then. Also, i've talk to my clanmates in game and everyone received them. I did the same thing woth my alliance and region; the result was the same.

Do i need to do anything else, manually, in order to get them and solving the problem for ever (also preventing this from happening)?

Thanks!

11 answers to this question

if you didn't get the reward right after claiming it from twitch inventory. then most probably you will not get it. something didn't go right. check whether the account is properly linked and correct account is used since many have multiple accounts. maybe you watched or linked different account

• Like 1

On 2021-09-28 at 1:26 AM, oonbaa said:

Do i need to do anything else, manually,

Were you able to "claim" the drops? I have pictures from the official Twitch Help site. 

What drops look like in chat stream:

Hide contents

ltTcgDU.png

What drops look like when you click on your Profile:

Hide contents

iYxCFHJ.png

What drops look like when you look at your Drops Inventory:

Hide contents

MVuwVqF.png

Hope that helps for future loots!

• Like 2

I still don't get how people are having trouble with Twitch drops. I must just be one of those lucky few that has gotten every drop they claim. Part of the reason I started watching the streams on Twitch was how I didn't get some drops on Mixer. Twitch drops for me have so far never failed.

On 2021-10-01 at 10:09 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

I still don't get how people are having trouble with Twitch drops. I must just be one of those lucky few that has gotten every drop they claim. Part of the reason I started watching the streams on Twitch was how I didn't get some drops on Mixer. Twitch drops for me have so far never failed.

Until now, i haven't had a problem with the system. This new one when you need to claim your rewards is kinda weird, but ok. 

On 2021-09-29 at 6:17 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Were you able to "claim" the drops? I have pictures from the official Twitch Help site. 

What drops look like in chat stream:

Reveal hidden contents

ltTcgDU.png

What drops look like when you click on your Profile:

Reveal hidden contents

iYxCFHJ.png

What drops look like when you look at your Drops Inventory:

Reveal hidden contents

MVuwVqF.png

Hope that helps for future loots!

I did all of this and nothing. i even got the first "round" of drops ( the armor set and the sword skin - which i believe you can get it by being in a relay *shrugs*). Before every stream i relink my accound and double check everything beforehand to be sure nothing fails on me and go on with my day.

On 2021-09-28 at 6:22 PM, Fallen77 said:

Let it go...

i kinda did. I'm just a bit salty because it was a nice free drop. Well, maybe it's their way to get back to me after the double loot drop from last year (the pistol and hydroid prime) XD