Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Railjack Turrets to my 'Plexus'

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

You've all seen it

do a public match of Railjack and the host has some garbage mk1 gun turrets.

makes you Not Want to do Public -and while just soloing RJ does tend to give me superior results, I'm sure that DE really intended RJ to be a squad effort

So take the Plexus system farther: have our Gun Turret selection go with it.

and the Munitions too (though does anyone actually use anything other than the tracker missiles?)

how? mods are understandable to come with you, but the railjack is an instance of different individual (host). the guns can't just magically change for every different gunner. 

easy option is just to get option to host yourself, or you can keep cancelling the mission until it no longer shows looking for squad, so that you are the host.

the whole team effort excuse is just BS, you just don't want to do optional objectives, just say it. we hate them too. that's the only reason i bother going public and be pilot myself.

1 hour ago, Dauggie said:

how? mods are understandable to come with you, but the railjack is an instance of different individual (host). the guns can't just magically change for every different gunner.

That would be as crazy as each player having their own weapons.

Seriously though, it shouldnt be a big thing to update the 'gun points' to be tied to a warframes loadout instead of the ship.

Archived