Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eros wings constantly disappearing, ruins the epherma for me and what ive seen a lot of others aswell

YaBoyWraith

Question

when using the wings i can see completely fine without them fading, doing missions they fade so often that there's basically no point to them, is there a way to make it so that they only fade away when aiming or not at all? even when i'm in my orbiter and the fov is lower because of it, I can still see just fine. If it is not already a feature please consider adding such a feature, this epherma looks amazing and works just fine for me and others if it would not fade away, it is unnecessary in many peoples cases and ruins itxkeaFTQiwmAqxGr6GbSf42dYh?token=eyJhbGciOalxn26wb2ZOpfHphukAn6RAG?token=eyJhbGciNajGStEHHzOfvdKlJbtABfTkI?token=eyJhbGciInVdGM7ElEU1XUbAIoeb7C33y?token=eyJhbGciVTxnlWwtvEcSfUl0IWxIRgtre?token=eyJhbGci

7 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Oh god please no, with certain stances and when standing still it might be fine, but most of the time those are already waaaayyyy too much in the way.

It would be awful if they didn't fade out that much.

im asking for a way to toggle it and for me ive been using them for a few hours and not a single time i had an issue with sight, aswell as there are people that would prefer to see them all the time despite sight, a toggle feature would be perfect

2 hours ago, YaBoyWraith said:

im asking for a way to toggle it and for me ive been using them for a few hours and not a single time i had an issue with sight, aswell as there are people that would prefer to see them all the time despite sight, a toggle feature would be perfect

Toggle feature would indeed be ideal. However, DE is avoiding making toggle option when possible. 

On 2021-05-08 at 3:20 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

Adding a toggle adds significantly more complexity to the code and significantly more chances for things to break

6 hours ago, EothasianBoar said:

Toggle feature would indeed be ideal. However, DE is avoiding making toggle option when possible. 

they might wanna tell a player in the Devstream thread this... wanted a toggle to allow essentially all weapons and so on to take on Mimic Shawzin's ability so this player would never need worry about Fashion Framing. I tried telling them that when using the Copy from Frame with how so many materials don't line up this means you'd be stuck with it: one example is Nikana Prime as it uses a different color for the blade than Skiajati- this  toggle being asked would mean your blade on one is say Secondary Color on the other it's Accent color and that gorgeous gold used looks a dull orange metal both times - looking at Inaros Rameses Syandana as a classic example of how this can be veeery bad

Archived